What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another epileptic dead. Poor womans mobility scooter found a day or two ago in river, they described found her body downriver, poor thing xxx They havnt said what the cause was obvioulsy just found her, but friends on radio are saying they didnt feel she had enough help/support and the police were heard breaking in when they hadnt heard from her on other occassions. She apparantly had mental condition too poor thing RIP with the angels.

What is it with us epileptics and mental health, they dont tell you much when diagnosed, maybe thats why it comes as such a shock that they are linked xx

So a sad swear I had hoped yesterday they would find her okay and maybe kids had just took the scooter, as soon as said epileptic I felt sad. Wonder how she was able to use a scooter on her own or was it she had no choice?(she couldnt walk far) I suppose either that or cant go out alone like me.

In any case she was only 30 odd and out of pain now, but a sad way to go. xxx

Sorry a bit weepy today xxx

Edited by loopinlouie

Ive discovered something about someone at work which is totally illegal and there is fraud being comitted, but cant go into details on here just in case.

Im so mad at the moment about it!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:-x:-x:mad2:

I started a job once at the same time as another bloke - he was the foreman in charge of the chippies, plumbers etc. I needed a new front door and happened to mention it to him. Minutes later he invited me down to his workshop to choose a door and promised to 'send the lads over in the van' to fit it for me. I declined. I didn't say anything to anyone but it left a very bad taste.

Tricky situation you've got there. I hope you're able to resolve it satisfactorily.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I think it will shortly, it involves senior staff, his partner and another family member, but the person involved is leaving soon, so what they are doing will have to stop!!

PM me if you want the juicy goss :-), but Im in a total quandary as to what to do in the meantime!!!

Ok a lot calmer since earlier, but still wanting to swear like a trooper after my hubby knocked off the internet on Thursday night while installing a new router, and we still have no internet(thank goodsness for mobile dongle thingy)

so now Im armed with a big bar of galaxy and off to slice and dice some Darkspawn!!!!

My darling OH has just volunteered me to make 2 birthday cakes for work colleagues!! Its not like I havent anything else to do, as I have got at least 8 christmas cakes to start to make this month alone!!!

There's still about 106 days or so left till Christmas. And seeing as my Birthday is on Christmas Day, you can make one for me also Maz:razz:.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Stuck on the M1 this morning between junction 16 and 17 because of an accident. I was then awake all morning. Been a long day and won't get to bed until 07.00am in the morning as I am now at work.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I sympathise with you UK.

Just done 4 12hr night shifts and didn't sleep well yesturday before my last shift so had to wait hours and hours before I saw my bed this morning...............then didn't sleep well.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Sometimes I really push it. Been doing long hours for years with little rest. I will be cutting down my activities at the start of Oct.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Sometimes I really push it. Been doing long hours for years with little rest. I will be cutting down my activities at the start of Oct.

Which activities are those then UK?................you could stop the dad dancing for a start!!!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

There's still about 106 days or so left till Christmas. And seeing as my Birthday is on Christmas Day' date=' you can make one for me also Maz:razz:.[/quote']

My cakes need a long time to get the benefit of their 'medicinal' brandies!!!!!

Hubby reckons they should come with an alcohol warning on them :-)

Which activities are those then UK?................you could stop the dad dancing for a start!!!!

Aha! It's not just me that thinks it's a dad dance!!:lol:

I make truffles, and a couple of years ago I slipped with the rum bottle. This made them taste hugely alcoholic and also meant they were a little more slack when I piped them, resulting in what can only be described as turd shaped booze truffles.

I gave them to friends as pressies under the name 'AlcoPlops':D

What's making me swear is my bleeding family and their attitude to my wedding. We've been engaged for 8 years and arranged the wedding to varying degrees 4 times now and had to cancel each one for me being ill (then when I wasn't ill this april my dad went and tore his achilles tendon:rolleyes:). We decided to sod it and go to Vegas, and my family have all without fail said 'why do you want to do that' and laid a massive guilt trip on as the majority won't be able to come.

I love my family dearly but sometimes I could Piers Morgan the lot of them!

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Do what's right for you, Lexis, and don't let your family dictate YOUR life. :-)

You can always have a big party when you come back, and then people can come or not, it's up to them.

What's more important for you, getting married or pleasing your family? If you can't do both (and it seems not), then you make your choice according to what's right for YOU.

My swear for today: MY family getting on my nerves, skint and mortgage due tomorrow (overspent in Paris for our anniversary) so juggling figures and robbing Paul to pay Peter, in pain (despite horse size dosages) and tired... And to add to that, younger son refused to get up to go to school this morning. It's like a terrible, terrible Groundshog Day. :-(

Oh god yes. I would have made mine buy now normal make it in March.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Aha! It's not just me that thinks it's a dad dance!!:lol:

I make truffles, and a couple of years ago I slipped with the rum bottle. This made them taste hugely alcoholic and also meant they were a little more slack when I piped them, resulting in what can only be described as turd shaped booze truffles.

I gave them to friends as pressies under the name 'AlcoPlops':D

What's making me swear is my bleeding family and their attitude to my wedding. We've been engaged for 8 years and arranged the wedding to varying degrees 4 times now and had to cancel each one for me being ill (then when I wasn't ill this april my dad went and tore his achilles tendon:rolleyes:). We decided to sod it and go to Vegas, and my family have all without fail said 'why do you want to do that' and laid a massive guilt trip on as the majority won't be able to come.

I love my family dearly but sometimes I could Piers Morgan the lot of them!

I know how u feel with the twating Lexis.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I have just read that the banks are trying to get a stay on ppi claims as they are wanting to make a challenge in the courts. I am 2 weeks away from getting some money back from one company, I was about 2 weeks away from getting my bank charges back when they were stayed. I am NOT happy :-x