What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nystagmite, try taking some plain yoghurt and mixing it with cranberry juice and drinking that, (you can also 'paint the area' with the mixture and leave it for half an hour, then wash off with plain warm water)

I used to work in an STD clinic and that was a 'natural' remedy we gave out when people insisted they did not want any drugs for the problem.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm S/G reads a bit kinky to me :wink: tell you what Nyst ....tell me where you live and I'll pop down there 'no punn intended' and I'll slap the mixture on 'only joking luv I have some idea of what the pain is due to my late wife suffered with it at times.

is vagisil not any good.........thats an apt name isnt it 'vag-is-il'l

All vagisil does is mask the smell and does nothing to stop the yeast overgrowth (cystitis and candidia are caused by overgrowths of the wrong type of yeast), yoghurt and cranberries have natural anti yeast properties and will help correct this. It will take a few days to shift completely with this method, and drinking the stuff every other day will stop it from recurring.

Sounds a bit kinky but dont wear any underwear for a while, fungus infections love moist warm places, it does help and if you are prone to getting this type of infection only wear cotton underwear or give it up totally

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

the person who smashed my car up in Ely Iceland car park and drove off, some folk have no morals, I scrimped and saved for that car

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

get in touch with the stores in the area to ask if they can all check their cctv's I had a problem with a nasty bast about 18 months ago the person damaged my truck and thought he got away with it but he hadnt accounted for the shop external cctv and my having a friend who works in the shop....he thought he got away with it

yes m8 there was CCTV and police have it all recorded

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

the person who smashed my car up in Ely Iceland car park and drove off, some folk have no morals, I scrimped and saved for that car

Some people have no shame do they. Someone scratched mum's car and came into the doctors surgery to ask if anyone owned whatever the colour and model or her car was and they were really apologetic about it. Mum was a bit worried - the day before, (and the reason why she was at the doctors surgery) mum was involved in a car accident and had written dad's car off.

just found out over £300's worth of damage has been caused to my car :(

with vat and labor prob be around £500

Employment agencies... :-x

My advice is given based on personal experience and any useful information I've picked up over the years. Always seek professional advice if there's any doubt.

<Please feel free to click on the star if you think I've been helpful

O2 again, couldn't get person to understand that I already knew her script, and eventually spoke to a manager who did help. Manager said she was going to listen to call, so I hope there is now one customer services rep who knows she was not doing her job very well.

How I wish they would stop giving them scripts to learn, it adds nothing to the service and leaves them in a position where they are basically phone monkeys with no power to do anything at all (except annoy people even further by their inability to get off their scripts!).

I totally agree about scripts especially when they keep calling me MRS ..........., I know my own name I dont need them to keep telling me, however got to say the reason for scripts is that a lot of the people are phone monkeys and if they didnt have a script they wouldnt be compliant, still really annoying though

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Phone call from my Mum.

I love her and I know it's not her fault. I know she's got a dodgy hearing aid and can't always hear everything, but I hate having to shout so she can hear me :-(

Edited by ajax95

My advice is given based on personal experience and any useful information I've picked up over the years. Always seek professional advice if there's any doubt.

Does your mum have a loud speaker on her phone?

She does... and I still have to shout :-(

Trying to get through on the phone for going on 20 minutes to make an appointment to get Billy to see a doctor due to he has been waiting for a fresh appointment to be sent from GP surgery 'that has not come as yet' so he can be re-checked over for his epilepsy and now he's had another fit so I needed to get this done and wake - shake them up a bit I also need a new sick note before the 20th or I will lose my sick pay and trying to get this past receptionist just now and then the woman giving me a curt GOODBYE so I stopped her in her tracks and without shouting at her but raising my voice an octave she decided to cry and start to blubber......WTF....all I want are answers NOT more bullcrap and lies so I await the call from the new surgery manager so he or she can have a pop at me and if the call is not made to me by 11 am I will be there at the surgery...............I need answers thats all and for them to be open and honest and NOT have me hanging on the phone for almost 20 minutes to be told................NOTHING and I will not stand for it:mad2:

Really regretting giving someone my number and agreeing to going for coffee on Saturday. Between 8 last night and 9 this morning, he left 2 voicemails.

I really don't have the guts to tell him to get lost. He seems to think that because I study Law, I can somehow help him with his mental health issues and some stuff with the police. I have my own issues to sort out.

Really regretting giving someone my number and agreeing to going for coffee on Saturday. Between 8 last night and 9 this morning, he left 2 voicemails.

I really don't have the guts to tell him to get lost. He seems to think that because I study Law, I can somehow help him with his mental health issues and some stuff with the police. I have my own issues to sort out.

I hope you get this sorted Nyst just dont be pressured into anything and if it does not feel right then just do what YOU feel is right.....report him if he wont take the hint.

Billy and i got in to see a doctor tomorrow I pushed and they fell over ha ha ha

a real fear that there will be 1,000's of Deyan Deyanov's coming this way as from January 2014 and lets face it HE had freedom to leave that third world stink hole to wander free and do that terrible thing to that poor lady

decapitate that bastard do the world a favour