were running late this year.

The GodMother
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Take cover, flying cabbages coming your way :D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Norwich is very good for that. Coaches, trains and buses from all over the country. 2hrs from Liverpool Street and your in central Norwich.

I am guessing ur not including the current train strikes and norwich to london is 3 hours.

Oh ur not in central Norwich as the bus station is classed as central Norwich.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Did you just say "as long as they behave"? :shock: We ARE talking about the same CAGgers here?

Spammy, let me sum up for you: In previous CAGmeets, we have had concussions, poorly placed bruises, biggest boobs contest, gay trawls, invasions of the British museum, various falls forward, backward and *rse over tits, throwing ice cubes on the dance floor, smuggling bottles of booze in pubs, and of course, I shall not mention the amount of booze consumed which probably must be alone helping shoring up the export budget of Russia.

And you expect them to BEHAVE? Oh you poor, poor deluded fool. :-D

It is now starting to sound like my kind of party!!

GK

GK

Last christmas we had a meet in Manc.

I was meet in shefield by a fellow cagger whos sat nav and google maps managed to get us lost. We spent about an hour and half going up and down the same street only to find that a lorry had been parked in the way of the necessary street sign.

Then we went for a chinese lovely all u can eat place. I found money on the floor so that was not to bad.

we then ended up on canel street, near were corrie is filmed, in a gay bar and ended up back at the hotel at about 3am.

We also between us must have smuggled into pubs and clubs 3 litres of vodka one litre of malibu and a litre of bacardi, the last 2 were mine.

Before hand drinks of mine consisted of 2 75cl bottles of white wine , 35 cl of bacardi and god knows how much malibu and yes i was still walking in a straight line with no hangover.

Edited by The GodMother

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Norwich is very good for that. Coaches, trains and buses from all over the country. 2hrs from Liverpool Street and your in central Norwich.
Norwich no longer exists...It has been re-named Aviva. ;)

...They are just a bit slow in that part of the world, at changing all the signposts.

:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

to far north for me. especially whenavoiding family that live in 2 of those place who all run boozers.

is the christmas meet open to all?... certainly sounds good fun!:)

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

Ahem... I think we need somebody who knows what they're doing to start a poll on dates and locations soon..:D

I vote the South mimms service station...

**runs for cover**

Seriously, being an Essex Lass it's gonna cost me about £300 return to get as far up as Nottingham... so a little bit further darn sarf would suit me..

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Seriously, being an Essex Lass it's gonna cost me about £300 return to get as far up as Nottingham... so a little bit further darn sarf would suit me..

You could get from Essex to Nottingham and back for £30 tops I would imagine. Unless you plan to fly or something?

You could get from Essex to Nottingham and back for £30 tops I would imagine. Unless you plan to fly or something?

:oops:oops sorry that was an exag... when I went earlier in the year with daughter for a uni interview it cost us £350...:eek: Virgin train so I'm guessing it would cost about £175 using that route... would it be about £30 on bus or is there a way of getting very cheap train fares :?::confused:as you can see I don't get out much...can't afford it!!!:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oxford sounds a good bet. Train and bus links should be OK ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Techinacilly yes but actually no. I am actually in Gorleston on sea. Great Yarmouth is the biggest and closest town to us exactly 5 miles from my front door to Great yarmouth town centre.

Bookie.

Dont you normally start the christmas thread we need a proper location and date.

Yes, ma'am. :shock:

C'mon Bookie... get your skates on we're all waiting for you to take charge like the good little sheep we are...;)... we need our leader... :p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Techinacilly yes but actually no. I am actually in Gorleston on sea. Great Yarmouth is the biggest and closest town to us exactly 5 miles from my front door to Great yarmouth town centre.

I know Gorleson, my mother is from Oulton Broad :)

Lovely neck of the woods.