were running late this year.

The GodMother
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had to comment as by this time last year we were arguing re dates for a christmas meet.

Sorry i know it might be a bit early 4 u guys

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be central uk somewhere so we can all participate being central also means we all have same commuting cost so is fair.

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I have had to comment as by this time last year we were arguing re dates for a christmas meet.

Sorry i know it might be a bit early 4 u guys

Nope not to early, i was going to start a thread after brum meet :D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Cant we please have somewhere other than manchester as it is going to be to expensive for me to get the and stay over £300 for the pair of them.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Cant we please have somewhere other than manchester as it is going to be to expensive for me to get the and stay over £300 for the pair of them.

Pair of what :eek::p

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Lincoln? there's a Holiday Inn Express which is fairly cheap for twin or triple rooms - good Christmas market mid December

or Huntingdon? - I stayed in a nice pub/hotel there last year, very reasonable - the George, £70 for 3 in a room - food was great too!

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Lincoln now that does sound posh ;)

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Lincoln? there's a Holiday Inn Express which is fairly cheap for twin or triple rooms - good Christmas market mid December

or Huntingdon? - I stayed in a nice pub/hotel there last year, very reasonable - the George, £70 for 3 in a room - food was great too!

Is that Lincoln, just on from Wisbech? I agree with G Mother. At least 2 of us

came up from the South East to the dizzy heights of lovely Manchester but it does come dear with all that travel.

Edited by overdone
typo

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

Wisbech is Cambridgeshire I think, Lincoln is a bit further north

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Pair of what :eek::p

For me to get to manchester by train or bus the day before and 2 overnight tickets.

The hotel is going to cost about £145.

That is 2 nights central manc travelodge.

Yes, in the East and nearly on par with Manchester and liverpool in the West.

Wisbech wont cost me that much in travel under £10. I could do that as its on route i took last year.

Dont know about accomadation tho.

What's the train links like for Wisbech ? one of the reasons for suggesting Huntingdon or Lincoln is that they have mainline train stations.

What's the train links like for Wisbech ? one of the reasons for suggesting Huntingdon or Lincoln is that they have mainline train stations.

Best i can do to help that question Ell-enn

National Rail Enquiries - Official source for UK train times and timetables

Anything that is on the Midlands or Southern train lines is fine by me. (free travel) :-D

Maybe u could share that free travel then and save some of use £150 ish pounds.

That's why I think it should be a little more towards the south this time. It would balance things out a bit.

Not unless you're willing to marry Mr Bookie, he's the one who works for the railway.

Well, I think London's always a better choice due to the availability of transport, but that's me. :-)

Well, I think London's always a better choice due to the availability of transport, but that's me. :-)

Fraid I have to agree ...having spent approx £800 in fares already this summer for uni visits with daughter I'm a bit strapped for cash..:rolleyes:

Besides... being close to the tube I could always accomodate a few bods overnight FOC as long as they behaved.... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Did you just say "as long as they behave"? :shock: We ARE talking about the same CAGgers here?

Spammy, let me sum up for you: In previous CAGmeets, we have had concussions, poorly placed bruises, biggest boobs contest, gay trawls, invasions of the British museum, various falls forward, backward and *rse over tits, throwing ice cubes on the dance floor, smuggling bottles of booze in pubs, and of course, I shall not mention the amount of booze consumed which probably must be alone helping shoring up the export budget of Russia.

And you expect them to BEHAVE? Oh you poor, poor deluded fool. :-D

Not unless you're willing to marry Mr Bookie, he's the one who works for the railway.

Norwich is very good for that. Coaches, trains and buses from all over the country. 2hrs from Liverpool Street and your in central Norwich.

And you expect them to BEHAVE? Oh you poor, poor deluded fool. :grin:

Yeah but it could be fun :eek:..I live near a beautiful park...they could pitch tents if they like.... no second thoughts...there's a lake there....could be dangerous..:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ooooh, where are you? Hampstead Heath? There's some CAG history there too.... :razz:

Nah... I should be so lucky... too rich for the likes of me..:rolleyes:

Just a thought.... what about a Butlitz weekend or something like and sharing on some car pooling??

Might be cheaper than hotels /B&B's with a group booking on self catering..

(Please refrain from throwing rotten cabages if you think its a bad idea..remember I'm only a newbie..:oops: )

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]