What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sloe gin, is it?!

Sloe Gin and Blackberry jelly for Christmas presents!! :D Only have to buy the sugar, got the jars. :D

Gonna make Rhubarb and Date Chutney too.

Beats trawling the shops for expensive presents that nobody wants. I actually have orders from the family for homemade stuff again!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

* Hic * oops!

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Puppetry of a certain part of the male anatomy!! Can't remember when I laughed so much. :rofl:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Caro. . . .really. . .

Getting ready for my trip to Arizona and Texas. . .

Edited by ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Doing a good deed!

Spent the last 3 days doing some decorating for my M&D whilst they are away on thier hols.

They have no idea that I have done it yet!! :D

Got Debt problems?

I with son aside me was, hysterically laughing was watching him do the garden via night vision on rewinding last nights cctv.

Due to his tantrum of me removing his xbox, he cut the garden last night under protest.

As a result a section of the cctv will be sent of to harry hill, as it is so so funny, the point where he gets into a temper with the mower and kicks the heck out of it.

Then he lobs anything in the way and carries on, but seriously it is funny.

So if you see a teenager on harry hill or youve been framed throwing a paddy for not doing the garden and punished and as a result you see gardeners world at night.

Then you know whose kid he is:lol:

He does promise to finish it properly tomorow:wink:

Dont think harry will want to show the finger that was prodded at the camera:!: He might edit that :)

Oh and for all those mower lovers, it survived !!!!!! :) JUST

what made me smile today? getting a credit limit rise letter from Barclaycard. LOL. Last year the account was plastered with 7 late payment markers n an AP marker from them (!) but thanks to following advice on CAG and the forums dear old Sharkleycard had to withdraw them. BC are so dumb and that made me smile.

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Te hee hee!!

Chantry phoned me and when I refused to speak to them, they told me that it was a very important call that I had to take!!

Erm, important to who?! Not me!!! You get ya £5 a month so naff off!! Hahahaha!!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

getting a phone call at about 10.30 am and given the little job I priced for the other day:whoo:...it's not much but every little helps and he wants to check out the 'one off's ' wild bird nesting boxes -bat roosting boxes and hedgehog hibernation boxes I hand build too :whoo:....and # 4414...more glue lol

had this sent to me by a freind ,, made me smirk ,,, :)

Doctor asks a pregnant prostitute,"do you know who the father is?" To which she replied,

"For goodness sakes, if you ate a tin of beans, would you know which one makes you fart?"

Doctor asks a pregnant prostitute,"do you know who the father is?" To which she replied,

"For goodness sakes, if you ate a tin of beans, would you know which one makes you fart?"

:lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Has 'bean' known

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Feel like poop due to lurgey, no sleep due to horible exzma and doing an itch dance all night, but hey I feels stronger mentally :)

Today I go anxious over an issue, and got lovely consdierate advice, that so made me feel better, amazing how actions of one person not treating you as a nut, can pull you up a bit xx

Now mrs itchey, let your self sleep tonight as I notice my neck looks like a rooster it is that sore, BEHAVE AND SLEEP:madgrin:

Power thinking, hahahahaha:-D

or is it wishing ;)

begging even ,hahahahaaha You are feeling tired as they say, haha :)