What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This really made me smile - here

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This really made me smile - here

Posted the youtube vid below ;)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Aw thanks Locutus......... it's soooooooooooo cute :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

The new love of my life who joined the family today. :-D

Libby.jpg

Edited by caro
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sat in cafe at hospt after eye appt. Both daughter and me had had a hot chocolate drink in a poly cup. I had finished mine adn looked into daughters cup and it was empty like mine, or so it appeared as my eyesite has been struggling:wink: Any way daughter stood up to I thought go and I put my cup into her cup and pushed it down. Even the now realised force of the hot chocolate in the cup I could not see did not appear odd to me, I carried on. Within a split second my smiling daughter had turned into one angry young lady and the chappy on the next table was splitting his sides laughing.

yep the cup was not empty at all and the whole table, floor and the front of my daughter was covered in hot chocolate. Bleep she said and then we noticed only a small drop had landed on me:lol:

If the hospital send it to youve been framed, its a corker the whole cafe was in stitches with me aplogising that I could not see it was in the cup.

Daughter said make sure you go to the hospt appt this friday mum or I will spank you:lol:

It did dry eventually:madgrin: but brown all over the front of her trousers, oops.

Well better than brown all over the back of her trousers I guess!! :madgrin:

How cute, Caro!

She's stunning, Caro. Congtratulations! Hope you have great fun together!

Best wishes,

Janie

Caro,

Libby is just beautiful. Gorgeous, gorgeous girl.

DDx

Thanks folks. She's so good it's unbelievable. Slept in her bed in the kitchen all night without a murmur. She's won all our hearts. :-D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Great news Caro.

My two are hissing and spitting at each other at the mo... Fur flying and goodness knows how much damage to my stair carpet, lol... Running like nanas around the ground floor and upstairs where they're allowed... But that's just twin cats... Two years old and spoilt rotten.

I love them dearly and couldn't imagine life without them. Since my illnesses last year they have been the best companions. Obviously, I loved them beyond when we got them four months before I got ill, but I'd never have imagined how much and the personal special gift they give me each day :)

We haven't had a dog since February, and that's the first time in my life. It's amazing the pleasure that pets can bring. The house feels so different with her here.

Our last dog was my mum's that we had when she (mum) went into hospital and then into a home, and I know she'd have been completely lost without her dog in the years when she couldn't get out much. I always felt I could never repay what that dog did for my mother.

Sounds like your cats do the same for you BB. :-)

I smiled BIG earlier when a mate of mine told me that his dad's ppi claim came through the week before he died of lung cancer....over 10 k due to a piad up long standing loan from Barclays....that was a nice legacy for his son to pick up...his dad used to sweep the garage forecourt and empty the rubish there in all kinds of weather and he was in his early 70's and didnt have enough pension to keep the wolf from the door so had to keep working even though it was part time

I smiled BIG earlier when a mate of mine told me that his dad's ppi claim came through the week before he died of lung cancer....over 10 k due to a piad up long standing loan from Barclays....that was a nice legacy for his son to pick up...his dad used to sweep the garage forecourt and empty the rubish there in all kinds of weather and he was in his early 70's and didnt have enough pension to keep the wolf from the door so had to keep working even though it was part time

Life works in mysterious ways, Keep the faith:-D

Libby is adorable Caro x

She is isn't she. :-D

My wonderful weekend:-D:-D

I had a good weekend too. :p

Son actually cleaned his room:madgrin:

A very rare occassion:lol:

What's your secret WI? Could you have a word with my daughter! :roll:

Threads merged and blip on thread sorted! (I think). :madgrin: