"nancies progress with Monument"

nancies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have managed to get a reply from Monument offering me a partial refund to my claim which is 50% and if they offered me the full refund, my account would be almost clear as my credit limit is only £250 but they have added on nearly £484 in charges.

I am just at the stage now of sending them through another LBA but unsure how to word it as when I sent the previous LBA letter, they came back with the Partial refund. I can start my letter saying, thank you for your letter dated ???and your offer of half the charges but there is no letter in the FAQ's that I can find to help with the rest.

Can somebody please help. I am feeling really stressed about this whole situation and Im scared of going to court if I have to.

many thanks

M:eek:

Hi Nancies, if you have a look around there are others that have been in this situation. I would write to them accepting the offer as a partial refund and telling them that you intend to pursue them for the rest, as per your original timescale (remind them how long they have left before you will file against them) They will most likely withdraw their offer completely then and you can go for the full amount. It is entirely up to you how you play it, you will get the full amount if you can stick at it! Some are happy with partial refunds, well done for getting this far!