New Car Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi! All

Has anybody had any dealings with NEW CAR FINANCE I had a new car on Personal Leasing contract, about half way through the 5 years contract I got very ill and was unable to carry on the payments, I contacted them to ask for them to come and remove the car which they did but I now find that they are insisting on recovering the remaining £10000 and have got a charging order on our property, is there anything I can do

PJN

have you checked all the small prints on the back of your agreement regarding Your Termination Rights? or any other small prints stated what they will do when you terminate the agreement? if the finance company is registered and authorised by FLA (Finance and Leasing Association) and FSA(Finance Services Authorisation) respectively, have a look the regulations on their websites.

Apple

NatWest - MCOL issued 31/07/06; NW acknowledged 03/08/06; NW Defended 31/08/06; Cobbetts offered 60% 27/09/06; NW settled in FULL!!!! 07/10/06

Halifax cc - LBA sent 27/07/06; No Chance

First Direct - Data Protection Act sent 25/07/06; PRELIM sent 07/08/06; Offer received 12/08/06; Refused 18/08/06; 2nd offer rec'd 23/08/06 £1405 without interest (£172) and we accepted:grin: