style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have posted a message in my original thread 'Sherforce, PLEASE help me' but I want to make it known to this forum, just in case you are unfamiliar with my thread and miss my message, the following.........

I have been very touched by the help and advice I have been offered by ALL on this site. My problem has now been resolved and I can concentrate on what I need to be doing at this horrible time, not defending our home etc.

Therefore thank you to everybody who replied, but the biggest thank you MUST be reserved for 'tomtubby' who within a 1 hour window changed my entire world.

Therefore, both 'tomtubby' and the website mentioned in my original thread will forever be in my thoughts.

May I wish everybody currently going through what I have just been subjected to the very best of luck and best wishes.

Thank you tomtubby, and god bless you all.

Darren x

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!