DAF conn merchants

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, ahve just stumbled accross this section of the forum and have noticed that there are a few threads re DAF.

I purchased a car from them 6/7 years ago, I managed to eventually pay off the loan but had quite a few late payment charges etc etc along the way. Can I claim these back as I am with my bank? If so, who do I send a SAR to?

Direct Auto Financial Services

Springfield House

Springfield Road

Horsham

West Sussex

RH12 2RG

If the name of the claim is blue and underlined, click it to see how I did it.

• Halifax - 1st Request for £3748.80 sent 10/06 Settled in full and 5% donated

• Goldfish - Unable to comment further, have a read

• Lloyds - Data Protection Act sent 19/04 1st estimated request for £1500 sent15/08 LBA sent 08/09

• Carphone Warehouse - Data Protection Act sent 19/04 Chased 04/07 ICO complaint 18/07

• First National - 1st Request for £280 sent 05/05 Settled in full and 5% donated

• Yes car credit - LBA sent 19/07 Court Action launched 26/09

• HFC Bank - 1st Request for £100 sent 06/06 Settled in full and 5% donated

Like what I said? Hit the scales on the top right of my post. Cheers

Disclaimer - By giving advice, I am not putting myself across as a legal expert. Always seek professional advice.

Help the site, donate 5%, I have.

Hello, I have a quick question.

The contract that I had with DAF stated that if I paid the finance back earlier than the aggrement was due to end I would incurr a penalty. I can't rememeber the exact amount but it was hundreds of ££'s.

I wonder what the legality of this is?, can I try and claim this back under the same umbrella as the unlawful charges???, or am I just hoping as this was a clause in the contract.

Any help would be gratefully received.