NORAD tracks santa.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

NORAD TRACKS SANTA 2008

ok its back up and running its counting down the days and u can click links to see what they are doing in the village.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

BRILLIANT thanks for the link as I'd forgotten where to find this

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

well iam a adult that believes in santa cause my 5 year old keeps asking if he is real.

Anyway will we be doing the same as last year?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

just bumping the thread for all to see.

are we gonna be sitting here christmas eve tracking santa like last year?

oh and dont deny it cause i found the thread to last year tracking.

Edited by The GodMother
:)

• 2 weeks later...

jo u confused me... well does not take much when i have been drinking my favorite on offer at over half price wine. yep thanks tescos for being brave.

Anyway i thought u ment 20 hours till he gets here not leave

solomons island ATM

yeah my son is loving it but he is saying we cant go on comp.............soon moved him tho

I have just switched to 3D. My eldest asked how they show Santa on it and also how come the date says July 10 2002?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D