Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

... the director of finance remains in situ - he would've been responsible for the financial shenanigans that have caused poor Fred to suffer the way he has

And probably the one who LD hope will end up taking all the rap.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.... And with the head of college departing from her post soon maybe it could all be brushed under that carpet - or the barrier!

That woman will be ticking the days away, counting each one like a child opens a date on an advent calendar, thanking her lucky stars each day there is no conclusion to this case whilst she's incumbent. I'd be very surprised if all this mess had been hidden from her from day one. In any case, she'll have the wings of Hermes on her Jimmy Choos the day she departs!

Edited by FlyboyAgain
additions

And with the head of college departing from her post soon maybe it could all be brushed under that carpet - or the barrier!

Maybe is becuase they were offering a salary of £100k for the new Principle that they need to save every penny they can to pay for the next incompetent (allegedly) one :)

Spent the better part of yesterday reading these posts, what an amazing story, I was enthralled:D. The afternoon flew past:eek:. But what happened to TLD?.:confused::(

I'm guessing that TLD wished to be more involved in this but was warned off due to ethical or legal constraints involving posting on here so is still around but due to necessity is "lurking". TLD may even have dual identities on here, I know I would in his position.

Whatever the reason that TLD has gone cold his contributions have been outstanding and what is needed are more "professionals" supporting sites such as this and returning more of the power to more of the people.

I have a feeling that although Brit's are notorious for moaning but doing nothing The banking and MP's troughing will be the tip of the iceberg over the coming years.

Thanks TLD wherever you are :-)

Whatever the reason that TLD has gone cold his contributions have been outstanding and what is needed are more "professionals" supporting sites such as this and returning more of the power to more of the people.

Thanks TLD wherever you are :-)

I agree with you, Pebsham. I genuinely have no idea what's happened to TLD, but I do know we owe him a lot.

BTW Welcome, to Grouchocat. I see that was your first post. Glad you've enjoyed the thread.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, this is just a little update to let you know that the super dooper new amended defence and counterclaim has been filed and so now we await the reply and defence, which is due by 9th March.

thanks Pat for the update , we are waiting tounges hanging out to see it :rolleyes:

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Just to let you know that there's nothing to report.

Nothing except an eerie silence.

As soon as there's something concrete to report I'll let you all know.

Not long now to 13th May though. :)

• 1 month later...

The final hearing day is now looming and Fred is as ready as he'll ever be.

There hasn't been anything to report, but when it's all over I'll report back and let everyone know what's happened.

The time allocated for the hearing is the whole day, so please remember to keep your fingers and toes crossed :D.

May 13th is D Day.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks