Ok it kinda early but New travel lodge opening

The GodMother
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just to let u know but there is a Travel Lodge opening down here on the Lowestoft/Great Yarmouth boarder so as soon as it is fully built and we have a date we can start having partys on down here/ on the beach.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi all

Just to let u know but there is a Travel Lodge opening down here on the Lowestoft/Great Yarmouth boarder so as soon as it is fully built and we have a date we can start having partys on down here/ on the beach.

A beach parrttttttty :D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

A beach parrttttttty :D

Any excuse.....:roll::-D

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Aaaah ye, but they are always fun. :p

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

hey i think allsorts have gone on on yarmouths beach. I know as i use to be able to see the lights from my room on the sea front.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I'm particularly thinking of *some* beatches who won't give up superpoking. :mad:

Is that FB talk? Jeebus, I get poked by all manner of poker's on there.....hence why I haven't logged in for a few months. :D

Facebook sucks!! (was going to go for a spoonerism there, but Cagbot would have seen to me!!!) :D

so will u be joining our norfolk beach partys thiland, hey u could even come unitedfan

I'm particularly thinking of *some* beatches who won't give up superpoking. :mad:

Tell me about it.....

I'm sick of getting thongs thrown at me..:mad:

F&Q's... Read here

have i had to much to drinl cause thiland u have lost me.

same ere.

will u be joining us then thiland.

yes the save water logo does get used. It has been passed about to a few family members.

When i know more u all will know more but the diggers are on the site now.

• 3 weeks later...

well i dontknow it does not give much info but as we all know 2009 is not very far away really.

Ok a bit of a update.

The new one that is going in will make number 3 for the area.

We currently have 2 in this area so when anybody fancies organising one for round here let me know.

For further info please see Travelodge alternativley i can organise but i would need o know date for all.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all.

I have an update on the travelodge openning.

It should be open for the 3rd April 2009.

This will be in time for the season around here so i will be keeping an eye on it and when i know more i will be putting a date up. I am also in open season going to be checking out a few places to go due to some places closing down completely.

will shout more and put up a meet thread when more is known.

• 2 months later...

I have already been doing the sums and trying to wrok out when will be best for use all to meet up.

I have already been doing the sums and trying to wrok out when will be best for use all to meet up.

Hi just checked the website and it is ready to open.

This hotel will open on 12th February 2009

When do we want to meet up guys any time after early march should mean the pubs and clubs will be open

• 1 month later...
Hi just checked the website and it is ready to open.

This hotel will open on 12th February 2009

When do we want to meet up guys any time after early march should mean the pubs and clubs will be open

Early March is here and I have a birthday on 18th.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

well i cant really do anything ATM due to a ill baby.