Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't think it's that kind of "touch" typist!!!

:eek: It wasn't. ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a mo... thread about spelling etc... why are we in a bear garden? shouldn't it be a beer garden?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hang on a mo... thread about spelling etc... why are we in a bear garden? shouldn't it be a beer garden?

Shhh can't mention acoholic beverages. It's not PC and it may upset someone. :rolleyes: Britain, don't you just love the common sense of it all.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

So we sit in a garden full of large carnivores that can devour us.... yeah that's about right for us Brits!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Shhhh, don't tell Gordon Brown. He'll probably tax us for it.

He see's the average Brit as what's known in the "trade"

TAX-TURDS

stands for - Tax All & Xpect The Underhanded Revenue Disappearence Swindle.

Edited by fuzzybobble

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Bear Garden is used to describe a place where noisy riotous behaviour goes on - and is permitted.

What you may not know is that there is an area in the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand which is actually called The Bear Garden. It is the place where for 150 years it has been used as an area where opponents - lawyers and clients would meet each other and negotiate last minute settlements before going in for the trial.

• Haha 1

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I didn't know either of them facts... I've only ever heard of beer garden. (I've probably dealt with more beer than bears in the past, which probably explains my ignorance)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

If it is important I check the dictionary and spell check this is an off topic chat so I cant spell in free hand I dont want to have to get up for the dictionary every few minutes and it is compounded when I ve had a glass or two or three or four my sight reverses the keys on the pad when ive had a drink they all move right buy about 3 hence the problem but I like the beer garden I just wish people would speak proper

Bear Garden is used to describe a place where noisy riotous behaviour happens.

Also known as Stoke on Trent then Barracad. :D

What bit of stoke are you from? I live 2 miles north of Chesterton. Not quite far enough away from Stoke itself. ;)

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I cant spell on here as Im thick ( dyslexic ) and theres no spell check

Try using a different web browser - e.g. Safari has a spell checker built in and will put a red squiggle underneath as you type, just the same as Word does.

What bit of stoke are you from?

The posh bit.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

The posh bit.

Stoke on Trent has a posh bit? :eek::eek::eek: Well...take me to Ann Summers and buy me pink nightdress. lol

I've been here 7 years now and not seen a posh bit. I did have a friend from Birmingham (Sutton Coldfield) stay with me recently and he said it was nice where I live. But then I live at the north end of the D-Road/ A500 where they still have uncontaminated fields and trees. I'm also 12 miles away from the nearest Brighthouse store and 15 miles away from the nearest Cash converters too. ;)

On a Sunday morning here most cars still have their windows, wheels, and wing mirrors. The puddles of vomit near the pub have evidence of fresh vegetables in them......For Stoke on Trent that's what you call posh. ;-)

Edited by Rooster-UK
Unsuitable.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

I just copy and paste into SpellCheck.net - Free Online Spell Checker when I can be bothered (rarely in bear garden tho :p)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

[EDIT]

Edited by Rooster-UK
Unsuitable link removed

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

they sell batteries my sister told me.

If not try Online Grocery Shopping & Delivery Service - Tesco.com or even ur local corner shop they defo sell them

Edited by Rooster-UK
Link defused.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

my sister told me.

Yeah... right... we believe ya "your sister" was the one that went :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Yeah... right... we believe ya "your sister" was the one that went :p

She does she likes the chocolate shapd things. Any way i need to travel miles to get to Ann Summers.

Why bother its not like your gona be fined for it.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

What nonsense. You could say the same about colons, dashes, parentheses, and semicolons - but without them, written text gets very difficult to read.

And this shows that you do need punctuation even when you are speaking!

Mmmm, I never mentioned colon, dashes, perentheneses and semicolons. The point was made regarding apostrophes in the spoken context. I am mearly stating that when English is spoken an apostrophe can not be distinguished. I would imagine that when English is written people can understand the context in which the sentence is written. Indeed your initial point on this thread clearly states that the use of the apostrophe (written) in its correct context is all but lost.

And as for the you tube clip, nothing to do with apostrophes as far as I can make out. Just two people that should take a breath once in a while.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.