Could not keep this quiet much longer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5744 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes but it is next weeks show it was under the still to cum section.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Regarding Xtra - Factor, keep an eye open on the credits for producer Mark Sidaway. Mark is my Stepson's brother-in-law. I don't know whether he's involved with the current series but he was certainly involved in a lot of the previous ones.

Incidentally, Mark's father is (to give him his full title), The Venerable Geoffrey Sidaway, Archdeacon of Gloucester.

Mark Sidaway - Series-Producer, Executive-Producer | LocateTV

Edited by Rooster-UK
Link added.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

well well well it seems like u should be getting the free tickets and dishing them out.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Don't see him very often, especially since he got married.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

well i have kinda told everybody already and posted his facebook and bebo pages so keeping it quiet kinda went out of the window but if he wanted it kept quite then he should not have gone there.

• 2 weeks later...

No realistically because of his age he has not they dont really want someone that old due to the fact he cant bring in as much money as a young group or person.

But then its not what they want its what the public want and will buy cause even thought he would more likely give us any albums for free i would still buy it.

Oh and that is not just for show that is how he is all the time brill to be around.

I look forward to seeing him in boot camp aswell.

I actually have a few pics of him taken last year at a family event. Dont know when i will see him next but i will pass on everyone good wishes when i next see or speak o him

Video

this is the audition video for all that did not see it.

If u look over dermots right shoulder you will see my uncle nick, cyrils son in law, and aunt lyn, cyrils daughter.

I just watched it. I thought he was fantastic!!! :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

he is that is how he is all the time.

I wanted to punch Simon tho for saying he lacks confidence then i realise Simon was TRYING to be funny.