Could not keep this quiet much longer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5744 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

I am sorry to say this but i could not keep this quiet much longer.

THIS IS A SPOILER FOR XFACTOR.

I know i have a hate relationship of reality tv programme but this years xfactor is different but i will not start with xfactor.

on ITV1 there is a programme called kingdom. My Aunt and cousin, well OH aunt and cousin, are in this.

it is filmed in a norfolk village called Swaffham were some of the family live.

My Aunt works in Waitrose and they have done a lot of filmimg at waitrose in the last series. She was paid a extra £75 per day just to go to work doing things like walking across the carpark or driving her car to a certain parking space.

Not only that but in the Currently being filmed series she plays a signing nun. My cousin is also in the programme doing random things like walking down the road. She is actually being paid to shop and she loves it. What 16 year old would not?

They are also making money out of the company buy renting there houses out to them.

Now the same Aunt is a cousin to Tony Hadly of Spandu Ballet.

Now the Xfactor piece.

As we all know this comes back to the airwaves in september. from what i have heard is there are some good acts. one is local to me called EFX a girl group and ment to be the next all female group. They are currently at bootcamp.

Now the important part is the Aunt i was telling u about earlier her Dad is currently at Xfactor bootcamp. Now my uncle nick went down with him to the audition and according to him everyone including Simon Cowell loved him. His name is Cyril and will possibly be playing jazz on his sax.

So those who may want to meet Simon Cowell please form a ordly q behind me and if he gets threw i may be able to bag a few FREE tickets as long as u dont mind being in part of the cheering squad. pompoms will not be provided.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

well i cant help it.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Don't blame you Chrissi. With a name like Cyril,playing Jazz-whats not to love:D When he wins (or gets close) I will tell everybody I knew him (or somebody) when????????:) Haven't actually watched Kingdom cos for some reason I thought it had something to do with Stephen Fry who I'm not overerly keen on. If anyone can point out the connection, I'd be very pleased

His name is Cyril and will possibly be playing jazz on his sax.

X factor is a singing competition, no instruments allowed. Do you mean Britain's Got Talent or something else?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Haven't actually watched Kingdom cos for some reason I thought it had something to do with Stephen Fry who I'm not overerly keen on. If anyone can point out the connection, I'd be very pleased
Stephen Fry is indeed the lead character in Kingdom, and the only reason I started watching it, I simply adore the man. :razz:

Stephen Fry is indeed the lead character in Kingdom, and the only reason I started watching it, I simply adore the man. :razz:

Very good show InMyOpinion ;)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Well Bookie if you go on holiday to North Norfolk the ist weekend in September Stephen Fry will be fillming at Holkham Hall some one is jumping in the fountain there but dont know who it is

I went on a set with some of the kids I teach with Ewan MacGreggor

fees for extras are between £50.00 and 70.00 aday and you get fed and watered

ooh this post reminds me of my cousins husbands father-in-laws second cousin twice removed .. he was always on the local news ... featured a few times on crimewatch too :rolleyes:

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Well Bookie if you go on holiday to North Norfolk the ist weekend in September Stephen Fry will be fillming at Holkham Hall some one is jumping in the fountain there but dont know who it is

Or I could just get tickets for QI. Closer and cheaper, and indoors too. :razz:

oh I just lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee QI .. I even got my kid the game .

Never heard of Kingdom before this thread :confused:

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Well I for one will certainly let you have this damned yorkie for a seat next to Mr Cowell. My dream man:D

ASBO, as some of you know, is inches off the glue factory at the moment but very good as swinging on the bottom of you legs, stealing slippers, sitting on the door of the dishwasher to help clean the dishes, and howling at anything within a 25 acre proximity.

Form a orderly que for her please !

JB

Well I for one will certainly let you have this damned yorkie

Form a orderly que for her please !

I'm first :D

Jailbird I have been looking for a Yorkie for monthssssssssssssss as I've promised my little girl one .You are really not that far from me so if you know of a decent breeder can you PM me please .

In fact I think I'l start a thread :D

doubts.

X factor is a singing competition, no instruments allowed. Do you mean Britain's Got Talent or something else?

No i defently mean Xfactor. As he is currently at boot camp enjoying himself or was when i last spoke to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Well spoke to cyril last nite.

They fillmed 2 auditions for him one with his sax and one without. I actually saw him on a advert early hours this morning he was singing.

Just look out for old ish black guy with white ish hair. His son in law nick will be out side the room.

will let u know if i find out more b4 the show. Oh and he has asked that nobody is told about it so please keep it quiet.

heres his bebo page.

We Love Cyril Grant

Here is his facebook page.

We Love Cyril Grant! | Facebook

Edited by The GodMother

7.30 itv1

we can all talk about it after cant we.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. he was on at the end the black guy with white hair.