crooky v nationwide

crooky
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6499 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

well my wife foned the nationwide about the money they still owe us and was told the person dealing with it is now on holiday .and would we like to go to the next stage ...whatever that is ? my wife said yes ok . i told her she should have said no and demanded the £226 they owe us .

what should we do now and what would this next stage be ? should i fone them and tell them we dont want to negotiate and would like our money or see what they have to say?

Put it in writing that you want a breakdown of all charges refunded and you will not consider the matter closed until you review this as there are discrepancies.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

hi dolly

we have added up all our charges and the difference between our total and the banks is £228.65. the woman my wife spoke to asked if we would like to go through to stage 2 and then handed her over to some manager who mas quite abrupt with my wife and said we would hear something within the next 28 days.

should i just send the notice of issue form back to the court and ask them to make the bank pay what they owe .

I have no idea what stage 2 is ??? Unless it is the closing of account??

Write to them. Give them 7 days to put it all in other money or issue judgement.

Could it be the interest and/or court costs that are missing?

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....