Kensington want to evict us again !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the only thing that will stop the eviction is a order from the Judge or that kensington withdraw what was in your statement about your mortgage were the payments included in everything I would subtle sugest to the judge that you have ( if you have kept to the payment plan agreed by the other DJ and kensington were miffed that they were tolf off and they are trying to get your own back

Thanks, I hadnt thought of it as Kensington getting there own back.

Regards

Olives

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, you need to get the eviction hearing out of the way before you can tackle anything else. The judge will only hear the case which is presented to him, the situation with the loan is a different matter.

When you have got the possession suspended (and I'm sure you will), you can then start your investigation into the management of your loan.

One thing at a time and you'll get there :)

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Yes you are absolutely right, one thing at a time. They just make me sooo angry and the more I read on here about how they treat people the angrier I get.

I will be handing the N244 in tomorrow and will prob have hearing Monday.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks again xx

Hi there, you need to get the eviction hearing out of the way before you can tackle anything else. The judge will only hear the case which is presented to him, the situation with the loan is a different matter.

When you have got the possession suspended (and I'm sure you will), you can then start your investigation into the management of your loan.

One thing at a time and you'll get there :)

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Yes you are absolutely right, one thing at a time. They just make me sooo angry and the more I read on here about how they treat people the angrier I get.

I will be handing the N244 in tomorrow and will prob have hearing Monday.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks again xx

We all give you advice but rember as ellen says the DJ will only be interested in the matter before him but I think you can bring in other points at some point so keep everything in reserve see how it goes and of you need it bring in other points willl be with you

Take care

xxxxx

We all give you advice but rember as ellen says the DJ will only be interested in the matter before him but I think you can bring in other points at some point so keep everything in reserve see how it goes and of you need it bring in other points willl be with you

Take care

xxxxx

Sorry I know I have a thread already. Just quick. I am about to vcatch a train to hand i N244 form. I am stuck on the front page though.

it says : intend to apply for an order(a draft which is attached)that

what do I write

then it says

because

again what do i write

Thanks olives

Right we are all booked up for 9.30 Monday morning to go before the Judge. Thankyou all for the advice and support once again. Hopefully this will be the last time.

One more thing.

I noticed (thanks to Ell-en) that the BBC want people like us to contact them. What if ALL of us KENSINGTON people go and call her. I am out to them for the in humane way they treat people. So why not give them a bit of bad publicity. They could make a whole show about Kensington,

Olives

Right we are all booked up for 9.30 Monday morning to go before the Judge. Thankyou all for the advice and support once again. Hopefully this will be the last time.

One more thing.

I noticed (thanks to Ell-en) that the BBC want people like us to contact them. What if ALL of us KENSINGTON people go and call her. I am out to them for the in humane way they treat people. So why not give them a bit of bad publicity. They could make a whole show about Kensington,

Olives

I don't do 'hate' as a rule, but I make exceptions for Kensington and Derbyshire lol.

I cry everytime I think of our house now, we had to pick up our car and the notice in the window is so humiliating. I'm glad I told our neighbours in advance. If goodwill alone could have save it I'd be laughing :)

Good luck for Monday Olive. I hope it all goes well.

Rach x

I don't do 'hate' as a rule, but I make exceptions for Kensington and Derbyshire lol.

I cry everytime I think of our house now, we had to pick up our car and the notice in the window is so humiliating. I'm glad I told our neighbours in advance. If goodwill alone could have save it I'd be laughing :)

Rach x

Thankyou so much rachie. That really does mean a lot, I will let all know how it goes.

Take care

Rach x

Thankyou so much rachie. That really does mean a lot, I will let all know how it goes.

Take care

Rach x

Any news from FSA.Feel sure monthly arrears charges(fees) will be stopped soon.Could be your letter that starts the ball rolling.Good luck.

Hi there Tawnyowl,

I already have a complaint with the FOS and they had been taking ages. I phoned them in the end and they seem to agree with us, so the Fees are under investigation with them at the mo.

I have been doing lots of digging over the last few weeks for reasons I have to keep under my hat for now(call me paranoid but I dont know who all the guests are). Did you realise that because they are adding these fees on the end of our mortgage this is also putting up our interest even higher compared to the other borrowers who are "good" borrowers. Yet anouther penalty i think

I have found quite a bit and as soon as I can prove all of this I will let you all know.

How are you getting on at the mo. Doint let these guys get you down.

Good luck xxx

Olives

Keep digging.It seems that all is not right with the Kensingtons of this world.They are really are ripping people off.It needs people to challenge them-dont think they are used to that happening.Good luck in your quest for fair practice.Will support you all the way.Being of limited knowhow and difficult situation myself i would find it hard to challenge them at this present time but am sure sometime in the future this will happen.When checking figures from Kensington i seem to find charges everywhere.Will keep one eye on your thread-bye for now Tawnyowl:smile:

Good luck from me too Olive.

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Good luck from me too Olive.

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

And from me - Kensington should be closed down as they take you to court after ONE missed payment - regardless of whether or not it has been paid "Late"

I understand though that they are not taking on any new business now... so less people will be stung by them (hopefully)

And from me - Kensington should be closed down as they take you to court after ONE missed payment - regardless of whether or not it has been paid "Late"

I understand though that they are not taking on any new business now... so less people will be stung by them (hopefully)

WELL SAID Silly girl

Thats is a blessing that peole cant get caught by them anymore. You are right they dont deserve to be in buisness. Lets hope that all the peole with them at the mo get the chance to re mortgage away fom them that with some bad publicity will help to get shot of them.

Olives

WELL SAID Silly girl

Thats is a blessing that peole cant get caught by them anymore. You are right they dont deserve to be in buisness. Lets hope that all the peole with them at the mo get the chance to re mortgage away fom them that with some bad publicity will help to get shot of them.

Olives