'charging off' an account lloyds tsb platinum card

molly47
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HELP.....not sure what has just happened in a telephone conversation two minutes ago. after blasting them for the millionth time for phoning me before they read the account details i noted that the acct had been passed to mha collections. part of lloyds....from what i gather it is across the corridor type of thing.

anyway after ranting for 10 mins, the letter asked for 309.00 a month, which if i couldnt maintain 20.00 a month was a bit (?). anyway after explaining in a rather 'strained' way why i was so angry about the call the young lad said ......i think we will have to 'charge off' the account. this will stop you getting anymore mail etc.

i work in the banking world and i have never heard the phrase. is he saying we wil continue with a charging order against you. is he saying they are going to charge of the account to themselves?.... (that would be a life saver but knowing my luck this is a definite no)

how can he cofirm i will get no more post from them?

jeez again stuck and scared....someone help please. i asked him to confirm what he had decided in a letter and he said 'we don't do that'? so i am not going to find out that way.

look forward to your responses on this one

val

molly

just for future use and terminology, i am sure this will be pasted into the correct place, i have just been around the houses with a few friends in the business, who then have contacted their friends (what a farce), and ....here goes

although this implies some sort of action on behalf of lloyds and the courts it is not.....

it means it is 'charged off' from mha???? it is now sent to the central collections department.

i shall write to lloyds regarding this, it implies this is going further than Brighton?....like to the local court.

surely it woudl not be difficult to start using terminology that is not meant to send the fear of god into people, the biggest problem i have had with all of the problems i have had is, the immorality, the persecution, the implication of my dishonesty (because of my situation i would damn well pay them if i could)!

anyway what is going to happen now i don't know, i still did not get any confirmation as to why they could 'not' write to me, but....this is nothing to do with the courts it is a phrase used by lloyds 'internal terminology'!!

val

molly