debt managers chasing gas bill

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Has anyone heard of these people, hubby have received a couple of phone calls and would not acknowledge who he was to them or answer their questions (ie address dob ect) now received a postcard through door indicating someone (Mr Scott) will be calling tonight!

I have not idea what it might be about other then hubby house repo 11 yrs ago

If possible some input before tonight would be greatly appreciated although I realise everyone has lives;) ...

PS CAG RUNNERS - i tried to donate on sat night and maestro card was not accepted, definately in credit - any ideas?

xx

Hi,

Sorry to add another thread, I did post earlier but nothing yet. I read a post where I think it might have been bankfodder (not sure though) said if he was provided with registered address and no. he moght be able to get hold of the detials of a company.

I am trying to find out who DML are, details i have are;

registered office 12 hope street edinburgh eh2 4dr

reg in scotland no 219618

can anyone help?

xx

Threads merged - do not duplicate questions

Hi,

Sorry to add another thread, I did post earlier but nothing yet. I read a post where I think it might have been bankfodder (not sure though) said if he was provided with registered address and no. he moght be able to get hold of the detials of a company.

I am trying to find out who DML are, details i have are;

registered office 12 hope street edinburgh eh2 4dr

reg in scotland no 219618

can anyone help?

xx

Hi

The company is called Debt Managers Limited and they are a debt recovery / management company. However i have not been able to find a phone number for this company. I have however found what i believe to be a sister company and the details are as follows:

Debt Managers Ltd

4, Jamaica St, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH3 6HH

Tel: 0131 220 6060

Hope this is of some help, let me know by clicking on the scales above!!

Sue

• Confused 1

All advice :p is given purely from personal experiences :mad: . If you are in doubt you should always seek legal / financial advice;) .

If i have helped in any way please let me know via personal message, IM in aol or clicking on my scales :D go on you know you want to really!!

Halifax Claim

Data Protection Act: 20/06/06,

LBA: 11/07/06,

N1: 7/8/06,

Paid in full 25/8/06

Swift Claim

Data Protection Act: 5/8/06,

Request for Payment 19/8/06,

LBA 4/9/06

Sod off response with paltry offer (accepted as part payment) 22/09/06

N1 filed 25/09/06, deemed served 11/10/06

No part payment recieved to date

GMAC Claim

Data Protection Act 21/08/06

Request for Payment 11/09/06

LBA 25/09/06

N1 Filed 11/10/06, deemed served 19/10/06

Welcome

Data Protection Act 11/09/06

Thank you Sue,

Clicked on scales;) ....... I found details on Companies House, should have thought of that earlier... sorry to have sounded so pushy!:|

xx

Sorry this is late, only just seen your thread. I've had a lot of dealings with DML who are chasing the previous owner of my house but just wouldn't go away or believe I'm not her!

I have various addresses & geographical telephone numbers for them (one that goes straight to a womans desk in Rotherham which is good for returning the harassment). If you need any info just let me know.

They're typical bully boy parasites & use the big bold red lettering in their letters & threaten to call round a lot BUT they are easily scared off by threats of court action & quotes of legislation. If you clue up on your rights you'll deal with them without a prob.

Btw - I'm currently in the process of billing them for expenses.... they're not too happy with me.... shame ;)

Yorkshire Bank £2201.24 - Settled in full

My Abbey £731.34 - Settled in full

Hubby's Abbey £1239.49 - Settled in full

Hi Trundlecat,

Hubby spoke to them yesterday - all that for a gas bill of £60.00, no charges though. Not even a historic bill, we changed provider a few months ago and because they have not updated their files we get harrassing calls and letter.... Glad it is sorted though.....it is a bit worrying as they are a bit aggresive in their way of dealing with you.. I think they automatically assign a morality (low) on you before they know the facts.

Cheers for all your help and input everyone.

xx

PS CAG.. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO DONATE BUT MAY HAVE TO SEND CHQ (IS THIS POSSIBLE)IF I DONT HAVE ANY SUCCESS SOON WITH MAESTRO OR ELECTRON CARDS.... IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PAYMENT PROCEDURE OR IS IT JUST MY CARDS? XX

• dx100uk changed the title to debt managers chasing gas bill