Kent meet - 28/03/08, Canterbury.

tiglet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love trains. I spend about 2.5 hours a day on them. I'm london based so wouldn't mind a trip out out to Kent. A day in the country is very appealing....

We

Struggling_Simon vs Cabot - WON

Struggling_Simon vs Abbey - WON

Struggling_Simon vs HBOS - Pending

--------------------------------------------

IF I HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Vigilantibus non dormientibus æquitas subvenit

Somper in excretia,som solem profundus variat.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Sounds good to me. Just name the day (or night)!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Canterbury is fine by me

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I'm fairly free apart from easter weekend and the 13th of April, so when is good for other people?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I'm in (if I'm invited :p ). Canterbury's an easy train trip for me.

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

Of course you're invited DJ - it wouldn't be the same without you!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

easter week is out for me too.

So end March ? End of April?

Not for me, it's a friend's birthday and I'm not sure what we're doing. Don't let me ruin it for everybody else though - if other people are free that day. :)

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

Any of those dates are good for me.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

Shall we say the 28th in canterbury then?

i know, that's what I was thinking ...

A couple of days after mine too!

------------

------------

Oh, not for me - I'm currently not working (well, i'm writing, but I'm not salaried, if you see what I mean, apart from my little moderating job).

However, Mr Tiglet gets paid then - which is great!

It depends - there are lots of wine bars, trendy pubs, wetherspoons and realale places - it depends what you are after.

I'll make sure they order extra in!

Well, who's up for it (numbers etc) and where do we want to go?