Skydiving Meet.

renegotiation
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

She drives a hard bargain! I'd love to take you skydiving, but £30 is all I can spare for sponsorship. :) Just find 37 more people to sponsor you a tenner and that's that. I be sure to bring a hidden camera to any future CAG meet I attend, then I can be straight off to the tabloids to make my fortune. Wooohooooo!

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

omg i can't believe im going to put this down, but me and ssl are up for it:o:o:o:o

on one condition we get strapped to some gorge guys :D:D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Erm, just a thought here - where exactly will this skydiving take place?

There are locations all round the country. Check out the official BPA website here Welcome to the British Parachute Association . I'm not fussed where. What about Peterborough? That's pretty central.

omg i can't believe im going to put this down, but me and ssl are up for it:o:o:o

on one condition we get strapped to some gorge guys :D:D

I'm sure that could be arranged! :lol:

omg i can't believe im going to put this down, but me and ssl are up for it:o:o:o

Ever heard of the Sunday Sport Tills? :D

There are locations all round the country. Check out the official BPA website here Welcome to the British Parachute Association . I'm not fussed where. What about Peterborough? That's pretty central.

I'm sure that could be arranged! :lol:

Central? Central? *cough* er, read my location :rolleyes:

Oh what the hell, got nowt else to do. :D

As long as i get to throw Tills out first. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I suggest we settle on a location before progressing further. Peterborough is a lovely place to do it. The skydiving centre is actually near Wansford west of Peterborough. Very nice area. I'm on the south coast and it is about 3 hours for me. I'm not just picking something for my benefit. It is 'reasonably' central. There is a nice picnic area and a nice bar that does hot food (burgers, chips etc.). There are some nice B and B's nearby and lovely pubs. They also welcome caravans and campers. They have a bunkhouse and showers too. I've not used these facilities so can't comment on their quality. It would be a nice day out for anyone not jumping as well. I'm all ears though for other suggestions. All the BPA drop zones are on the website. Any more potential recruits then?

I'm up for it. I'd have to get a car to get to Peterborough, but I should have one by June.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Fantastic to have you on board Dave! I'm sure your attendance will help boost numbers. I've wanted to buy you a drink for a long time since seeing you on TV. Actually, I didn't even know this site was linked to you when I first signed up. I was just googling in desperation. May have saved my dad's life I kid you not. So that's 2 reasons to buy you a drink. That would be a large one then? Well, if you do drink, I hope you accept one from me. I do keep asking about non-Paypal site donations, but never seem to get anywhere!

What about a good cause for sponsorship? Anyone?

Marie Curie Cancer Care | Adrenaline | Parachuting

There are schemes like this officially sanctioned by several charities. I'm not too bothered which charity we choose. Cancer sounds fine to me though. I do think it would be good if we all did the same one and then tallied up how much we'd raised in total though. We could all post up our individual amounts. Not everyone has to get sponsored and not everyone has to do the same scheme if they choose not to obviously. I suggest we recruit till the end of March, people can still sign up after, and then fix the location, date and charity. In the meanwhile, people can ask questions and air their views. I think this will be a great day out and am looking forward to it already!

Me too - trust me, if I didn't have such a fear of heights, I would do it (I honestly feel dizzy walking across a bridge!).

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Me too - trust me, if I didn't have such a fear of heights, I would do it (I honestly feel dizzy walking across a bridge!).

There is time to change your mind yet! :grin: :grin: :grin: I was very scared. My trick was I didn't think about it. 'Just do it' a la Nike. Is that just my dumb maleness that worked? DUH. Now why did I just jump out of that decent plane? I didn't want to! :lol: :lol: :lol: What's the worst that can happen? Come on Tiglet!!!

Come on people. :( :( :( More raw recruits are needed. You'll be glad you came I assure you! You seen sense yet then BO? It will be a great laugh. ANYONE can do a tandem. The instructor does everything for you. Let's have some sign ups please. What about some more mods and site helpers? Maybe get some national CAG publicity for the whole event?

Ermmmmmmm SPLATT !!!!!!!!

Noooooooooo - very encouraging I must say Tills :eek:

Come on people. :( More raw recruits are needed. You'll be glad you came I assure you! You seen sense yet then BO? It will be a great laugh. ANYONE can do a tandem. The instructor does everything for you. Let's have some sign ups please. What about some more mods and site helpers? Maybe get some national CAG publicity for the whole event?

Oi you, it's Bo (I don't have a problem, OK? :p) Hmm, I might have seen sense after Tills' last post :rolleyes: (and yes, it might just be her last :grin:) I don't think you're going to like the outcome though. Bo *scarpers* :lol:

Is there going to be a London CAG picnic on a Sunday again this year Dave? If there is, then do you think this Skydiving event could be done on the Saturday? We could try and get some good publicity for the whole weekend. Also, people might be more inclined to travel to Peterborough (if that is the final choice) for the skydive and then stay the night in the area to attend the picnic. Weather permitting of course! Last year was a bit unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, are all of the following still jumping?

Baron Renog.

Brassed Off.

Seasidelady.

Tilly.

Bookworm.

Dave.

I would like to know if this is likely to get 'off the ground' so to speak. I'm a bit disappointed more people didn't sign up after Dave said he'd jump by the way. I know if Dave jumped off a cliff we wouldn't follow (I hope!), but I thought a site leader donning his goggles would attract a few more brave souls. :lol: :lol: :lol: There's still time. Let's be having ya! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Really can't do it honey - I feel sick after going up two steps on a step ladder!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Me too Tiglet :) I have considered it, honestly I have, but due to medical reasons, it's deffo a non-starter as far as I'm concerned :(

I'm so sorry Renog. I would love to come and support peeps though :D

Right, are all of the following still jumping?

Baron Renog.

Seasidelady.

Tilly.

Bookworm.

Dave.

Erm, I'm not so sure about Bookie tbh. I seem to remember something about a blanket on the ground a few pages back ;) Unless you know something I don't :o

Well I don't know if it will be going ahead BO! I may be going on my own again I guess. If no one suggests some dates or gives a 'final and firm intention' of jumping i'm a bit lost TBH. :( :( :(