Skydiving Meet.

renegotiation
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We can outsmart the dumb DCA saboteurs any day! It will be them crashlanding in cornfields. Make sure we do some insurance policies in their names before the jump too. Come on people, tandems are very easy to do and just as enjoyable. I'm thinking June or something.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

reneg - you'll have us doing this next :shock:Mountain Wingsuit . . quote]

I would love to try the wingsuit! Not on a mountain though. :o :o :o Well not for starters anyway. I'm not the most coordinated of chaps and a bit clumsy! I'm sure I would soon meet my end. Regular tandem skydiving *IS* dead safe though, so noone be put off. Probably about £200 so not cheap, but well, well worth it. Where's the irrepressible Brassed Off? I'm sure she'd come. I'll take the liberty of adding her name. :lol: :lol: So that's one on the list then! We will soon be a proper gang. Next please...

Baron Renog's Official Skydiving List. (Once entered can't be removed.)

Baron Renog.

Brassed Off.

Seasidelady.

Tilly.

Dave.

Sorry reneg, there is absolutely no point in jumping out of a perfectly usable aircraft !!! :eek:

Yep, well done Bo, your very brave !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well that confirm's it Bo you deffo a nutter you can't back out now :p

Plane's are for going on holiday in, not jumping out of that's my excuse and sticking to it:D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

*cough* Thanks for that Renog :p

Sheessshhh, I have one night out and already I've been volunteered to jump out of a piggin' plane in tandem :D

Er, I'm terrified of heights btw :oops: And even if I did want to jump, where am I going to get 200 quid from let alone enough voddy to make me suitably chilled out to do the deed :rolleyes:

Right Tiglet, Bookie, PD, Lex and Tilly - I'll bring the blanket, you bring the booze and grub :lol:

Btw, I don't see your name on the list Renog? ;)

Btw, I don't see your name on the list Renog? ;)

Official list edited. Good job you all have a few months to change your minds! This would like a bit of a non-starter otherwise.

And even if I did want to jump, where am I going to get 200 quid from let alone enough voddy to make me suitably chilled out to do the deed :rolleyes:

Perhaps asking Aktiv Kapital for sponsorship would be worth a shot? Tell them you'll pay off 1p of your alleged debt for every £1 they sponsor you. Limited time offer from yourself of course. I'll bring the vodka!

:lol: Renog

I would absolutely love to ask Ak Krap for some dosh. By the time I've finished with them, they may be giving me money anyway :D But what a good idea ;)

I actually would be prepared to jump (gawd, this post is without alcohol yikes - what am I doing?) if I thought I would be able to raise money for an extremely worthwhile cause tbh :eek:

Plenty of good causes around to get official skydiving sponsorship forms for. It's usually a 50/50 thing. Raise £400 and jump for free. As the people jumping are usually scared witless it's a fair deal. :D :D I'll sponsor you £30 for a few pics of the CAG antics to be posted in the Bear Garden. :lol: :lol: Also, you will help get the ball rolling for sign ups. I'm sure there must be at least a few not too compromising pics you can all agree on??? Or was it all Sunday Sport material? :eek: :eek:

200 quid or I don't jump :D There's no way any pics are getting posted anywhere :eek:

The most compromising pic of me was er, sitting on a bouncy horse in the kids playground next to the local :eek: Hardly Sunday Sport material, not that I would know what that constitutes :p Although, they may make something of a rather irate ginger tom cat waking MTM up on a Sunday morning :lol: Gotta be worth a few quid that one eh? :D