Lloyds TSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need a solicitor or TS. Have alook here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/scotland/94302-updated-scottish-procedure.html Any questions just ask.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I assume you mean a basic bank account where no overdraft is provided. So rather than put "because the specific overdraft had been exceeded", I would put because insufficient funds were in the account and the account did not carry an overdraft facility.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Sorry to bother you again I need advise on where to send my letter requesting payment back. I originally sent my letter to Lloyds TSB in Glasgow, the letter I received from TSB was from LLoyds TSB in Andover, but on one of the sites it gives the address as Birmingham.

• 2 weeks later...

HI can you tell me if the 14days from date of letter includes the weekend or is it working days as my bank has not replied to my first letter for request for payment.

• 3 months later...

Hi I have to send an action before letter to LLoyds TSB and wondered if I have to complain to OFT as said on the bottom of the letter before action.

Could you please advise and let me know and if so where do I write to and complain and is there any templates for doing so.

Hi, cp1949.

Is it a Bank Charges claim?

Have the Bank responded to your LBA ?

Could you fill us in with a little more detail about your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

The charges are for direct debits returned and unauthorised bank overdraft. I sent a letter of request which I have not had a reply to and I will be sending the Letter Before Action tomorrow, but the last paragraph in the letter before action template has a bit about submitting a Consumer Credit Act 1974 complaint to the OFT. I did have a thread regarding this but I have had to resubmit a request letter superceding any prior correspondece but I could not get back into the thread to send another post.

but the last paragraph in the letter before action template has a bit about submitting a Consumer Credit Act 1974 complaint to the OFT.

You only add that if it's relevant.