Prime Minister's Website

Penfold92
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always full.

If I empty it, it's full again within a couple of hours.

Try dave@consumeractiongroup.co.uk

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

To clear any confusion, and before I receive any more patronising emails about it: The post above from me was NOT in reference to Ginan.

Ok?

Some people.....?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

I'm with you Pete...... too much childish in-fighting - we're all on the same side for goodness sake....the object of the exercise is to stuff the banks not each other!!!!!!!! :confused:

PS That's not aimed at you penfold.............:-)

Quite right too.

It makes me wonder why people would register here under an assumed name and visit from a US proxy server?

One can only guess as to the reasons that someone would go to those lengths to disguise who they were.

------------

------------

Anyway all this aside, let's see what the next week brings with regards the case...I guess and this is only my opinion the OFT is still just about ahead here and is looking the stronger party overall...

It does look that way I agree, although I have been careful not to get my hopes up.

It is a complicated case, and just because the banks look like they are running scared by changing T&Cs recently shouldn't necessarily have an effect on the outcome. The case isn't to decide if the charges are unlawful, it's to decide if the UTCCR is allowed to be used by the OFT.

------------

------------

To clear any confusion, and before I receive any more patronising emails about it: The post above from me was NOT in reference to Ginan.

Ok?

Some people.....?

I haven't even sent it yet :eek: .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

pass's Dave a beer.... Give the guy a break.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

Still it is interesting reading and I personally read it as he certainly will not be staying the cases pending appeal or anything like that so it looks like we could all be back in action as soon as the judgment arrives...assuming of course it is on our favour...

lol thats me checking every hsbc bank door pmsl

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

Well it looks like the hearing ends tomorrow and so judgment will happen next week I guess? I am away next week so I look forward to coming back with the news County Court Cases can continue...

Penfold

PS Does anyone know if a defence is supposed to be amended should you retype the whole thing out neatly and not just cross bits out and add bits? Just wondered if anyone knew the proceedure?

Well it looks like the hearing ends tomorrow and so judgment will happen next week I guess?

More like apr/may

Does anyone know if a defence is supposed to be amended should you retype the whole thing out neatly and not just cross bits out and add bits? Just wondered if anyone knew the proceedure

Re-write the defence with the new bits in red or underlined in red

More like apr/may

Hi Michael,

I thought I read somewhere that the Judge said yesterday that due to danger of a leak Judgment would be less than a week...Maybe I misread or did not read through properly...

Penfold