Prime Minister's Website

Penfold92
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nice one penfold. At the top you say this is available from HMS. HMS????:confused: Did you mean HMCS?

LOL I guess, I copied the disclaimer too...Theif that I am...Don't tell anyone though...

It was written by someone who attended and was reporting back to others... Another group I guess and it was intercepted and so put up for us to have a read. I do not know if I will get many more instalments, but I'll have to aask my source...wink...Or maybe they will post themselves next time...

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Shame that whoever wrote this didn't just stick to what happened in the Court and added their opinions and comments, as it is going to be confusing for people (when Tom Brennan is being quoted for example). :-|

Removed that paragraph Booky

Clearly this does not happen and therefore shows one of the first signs of weakness in the banks arguments.
I'd remove that too. :razz:

Sorry, not trying to tell you how to do things,and I think it's great you posted it, I'm only thinking how confusing it would look to someone on unfamiliar ground! :oops:

I recieved this Email from George Galloway MP today.

Subject: Re: Bank charges and oft test case.

forum

forum

I'm well aware of all this and have mentioned it on the show, Let's

hope the banks are stuffed.

George

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

That must be from BankWhacker on Penalty Charges site, who has been to the first two days of the OFT test case in person and written up the notes. They are so different from the papers interpretation.

If anyone gets any news about the OFT test case can they also post on the link below. That way it gets known to all. Thank you :D .

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/126479-oft-test-case-news.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

would you like me to try?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

What did you have in mind as a petition pm me it.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

Thanks jo, - the absolute barefaced cheek is breath-taking..............:mad:

"Oh is that what we said in the leaflet - well, it's wrong, that's all "

In front of a judge as well................... :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hi guys,

Sorry gone quiet Freaky, but been a bit hectic at work and family. No 10 replied to say the eptition was not suitable and I guess in hindsight that is right. However, we have not given up and we DID raise awareness and make the ministers, papers and others sit up a little...

By the way Nasty West HAVE produced the statements going back to 1995! Should I bring this to the attention of the OFT or is there anyone else who may be interested in this info...

Mind you I still cannot believe they are producing all this, but not the original agreement or opening application, which is what I have asked for...Oh well I will post this on my Nasty West thread...

Penfold

Hi Penfold. Glad your back. I'm still trying to find regular updates regarding the test case and will hopefully post these up as and when I find some.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Cheers Jo,

The OFT TEst case thread makes interesting reading, but I can't help think those lucky enough to have got paid are fine and those like me who just missed are going to lose out here...

Sorry don't mean to be pesimistic, just a feeling...still fight on we shall...I am still waiting to hear from the Court why they adjorned the telephone hearing for my set aside of the stay when the Defence did not arrange the conference call..If nothing else I will give the Luton County Court a headache!!!