Prime Minister's Website

Penfold92
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some people have in the past claimed beyond 6 years and won, but that was quite a while ago. The one that springs to mind is Bong. The banks will still throw the limitations act at you if you try.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont quote me on this.

I believe the limitations act prevents you form doing this.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

2 of us cant be wrong

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Thanks guys,

it seem s to me a dirty trick and that is all, they use the statues of limitations and DPA to avoid giving out the statements, however, they sent me them to try to alter my action on another matter therefore they cannot use the same statue to stop me using it in retalitation...LOL they are buggered either way...mind you not if bank charges are not refunded...

Do you get my drift on this one?

Penfold

(feel free to click the scales on the left if I said something that helps)

Due to recent issues I have had....

All posts written by me and involving my opinions and written without any legal knowledge are....

Without Prejudice

:Dof course

OK Day 7 of the test case..."fell into my lap again" so Bookie or anyone who thinks there is confusing stuff in here pray tell and I will edit...Disclaimer - I was not there and did not write this...It is for information purposes only and should not be taken as my view or gospel...

I have been forced to remove the contents...sorry, but that is how sad things are when information cannot be shared by people on the same side...

Hope that helps others get a small picture of what is going on out there...

Penfold

• Haha 2

Penfold

All posts written by me and involving my opinions and written without any legal knowledge are....

Without Prejudice

Thanks Penfold that is a terrific report........ the judge seems a bit sceptical some of the banks' explanations and that bit about 'you cannot submit inadmissible evidence' was classic! The:) y are certainly not going to pull the wool over his eyes I don't think...........

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Thanks Penfold that is a terrific report........ the judge seems a bit sceptical some of the banks' explanations and that bit about 'you cannot submit inadmissible evidence' was classic! The:) y are certainly not going to pull the wool over his eyes I don't think...........

It seems that way and I truely hope the direction at the end will be for all county courts to proceed with their cases...I'll be straight down the court to apply to apply to set aside the stay...LOL

OH thanks Johnny...I'm on 4 now!!!!

Penfold

Without Prejudice

Only one thing, and I know it's not you, Penfold, but whoever reads this, please remember:

Breach, not breech. Trust me, they are 2 very different things! :-D

OH thanks Johnny...I'm on 4 now!!!!
Well, I tried, but apparently, I did not long ago! ;-)

Well, I tried, but apparently, I did not long ago! ;-)

Thanks bookie Johnny got me over the 4 blobs mark...

Penfold

Without Prejudice

Thanks bookie Johnny got me over the 4 blobs mark...

You earned it Penfold !

congratulations on your 4th , mate!:D :D :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks for your link too, pete - most interesting...... food for thought!;)

Hope you're Ok mate? - as usual it's you just on and me just off LOL!

G'night ,mate ,catch you soon.

Nemo me impune lacessit

OK Day 8 falling from the laps of the Gods once more - Again was not there and so disclaimer just a view from someone else -

I have been forced to remove the contents...sorry, but that is how sad things are when information cannot be shared by people on the same side...

So there you have it, by thr sounds of it it was an "off day" for the OFT and their QC, but let's hope day 9 brings better views...

Penfold

Without Prejudice

The overview from LB is good but omitted the EU Directive of 1990 that Doctor also went through yesterday. He argued the 1994 regulations with regards to section 6.2 were not wholly compatable with what was meant within the Directive and the 1999 UTCCR were more exact in their wording. He went through the historical context so the the contentious 6.2 (a) and (b) were concise as to their meaning.

Interesting part of the afternoon apart from Doctor's apparent complete loss of plot was just before the recess where each barrister seemed to suggest that what had been submitted in writing may have covered 6.2(a) or (b) but oral submission covered the one they had not stated. It was very interesting.

Thanks penfold and vortex - it sounds like the good Doctor needs to sort out his legal team - teach them the meaning of professionalism. It's important that the judge has a clear view of his arguments, not a disjointed set of 'ums' and 'ahs'.

As you say, penfold - let's hope day 9 is better..........:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

just wait till he gets out the sonic screwdriver :grin:

Laffin! - (now .... who says that ?????????):D

Evening Pete!

Nemo me impune lacessit

It seems to have flowed a little better today according to Jo's link - what do you reckon Pete?

Nemo me impune lacessit

OK the next installment from elsewhere...disclaimer etc...LOL;) ;)

Penfold

Without Prejudice