Lose weight with crusher :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My bad is also the vino. Started my diet today. Had scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast and then beans on toast for lunch. I can have up to 7 units of alcohol per week :) . I will wait until OH goes to work tonight before I attempt to "work out with Wayne" again.:D .(hopefully I will get past the warm up and actually get onto doing the actual workouts..):rolleyes: .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that wino. :D . A friend of mine bought a wierd contraption which you use by putting your feet on the plates and then push them outwards and then inwards. She did the excersises once and then was signed off of work for 3 days with a bad back.:eek: .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Mine is an up and down stepper. When your foot goes downwards it also goes slightly outwards excercising the inner thighs. It's much gentler on your knees than a traditional straight up and down stepper.

The trouble is I drink when I get stressed did so well no alchol until last night had to get a decision from the high court about a hearing on Friday today so had to have a drink or two or three last night . Oh well must have walked it of in London today so no more alchol until Thursday night missed lunch so that must have helped

well if you were 12 stone then and lost 2 stone in a month........you'd have to start jumping over grids:D :D

I was 16 stone then too and had an accident which saw me lose my teeth, baked beans and soup were all I could manage for over 3 months and I dropped to just under 10 stone in that short time. Being badly underweight is as painful as being overweight..

An old female "acquaintance" came up to me in the local shop and actually asked me if I had AIDS. :-x

Day 1 of plan successful today. Kids snack bag of dried fruit for dinner, beans on toast for tea. No snacks! :)

Day 1 successful for me too. Just got my one glass of wine to drink, eat my snack allowance (banana and sunflower seeds - yuk) and then workout with dearest Wayne.

Hi there, may I join FatCrushers? I've got a few spare lbs to lose after too much comfort food last year and i figure i might as well get motivated on CAG.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

Of course you can Jen. The more the merrier I say.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

DAY 1. Started off with good intentions then failed miserably. Well I wasn't miserable I had lots of wine and a take a way when friends called around.

DAY 2. OK up to now. I had scrambled egg on wholemeal toast for breakfast. I don't normally have breakfast. Wasn't hungry then at dinner so skipped it.

Hi wino. You musn't skip meals. Even if you are not hungry, try and have a little of something. Keep each meal balanced. eg I am allowed to have 360 calories at breakfast, 360 calories at lunch, 360 calories at dinner and then 120 calories for a snack. Also read the nutritional values of the foods. Try and make sure that the fat content per 100g is below 4g. By doing this I managed to lose 2 stone over a period of 10 weeks last year. Obviously this diet was calculated for my height and build at that time (of which I am very short with a medium build).

Believe it or not I've been eating more to try and give my metabolism a kick start. I find if I cut down too much it slows down and I can put weight on. Stocked up on low cal, low fat stuff, fruit etc so what I eat isn't too naughty. I'm very bad at eating 3 meals a day, and rarely have breakfast which I know is really bad for dieting. Trying not to have too much cheese which is one of my weaknesses.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I just realised, we don't have a set of bathroom scales. There's no way our wee kitchen scales will weigh me :eek: oh well, i'll see if i can find a set that wont break the bank and join weigh in when i can.

Done not bad today. i'm not well so i woke up too late for brekkie but i had homemade soup and wholemeal bread for lunch. Dinner is going to be poached salmon with a tomato and basil sauce with a baked potato, pudding is low fat creamed rice and banana. 3 of my 5 a day so far and i'm on my second bottle of water.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

Day two has gone ok. Still feel hungry. Breakfast = 2 crumpets with jam, Lunch = mediteranean Tuna with potato salad and then dinner = leek & potato soup with wholemeal bread. I've had my snack already, so can't rely on that for later :( . Oh well, I've still got my one glass of wine to enjoy :) .

Crusher

I think yor thread for wieght loss on Thursday is a great idea BUT I think that all COMMENTS and SUPERCILIOUS remarks should be restricted to this thread if people are serious about losing wieght they can lsit there losses on the other thread Unfortunatly I may not be able to contribute as things are not going well ( finnished the all Gold today ) not a good idea

You could always create an Excel sheet or a Google spreadsheet...

[slight interruption whilst people pick Caro off the floor and pass breathing salts under her nose] for people to chart and compare their progress week by week, might be easier to follow that way. I did one the 1st time I went LC, and the graph dip from week to week was just the best encouragement EVER. :-D (25 kgs in 9 months, that's 3 to 4 dress sizes for us girls).