Lose weight with crusher :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh dear. I am soooooo unfit. Just did 2 exercises from "Workout with Wayne" warm up. I couldn't do the rest.:( . Whilst I was doing my "prancing" my OH shouted out "EARTHQUAKE"!!!!!! Not impressed :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

:D @ Jo and PD. Yep, I got back from shopping today to sniggers from my OH as I got out the fruit and the couple of "ping dishes" from the Weightwatchers range (for when I can't be bothered to cook!)

PD have you been naughty again? You should know better at your age!:wink:

Go and stand in the corner and think about your behavior! Tut tut!:p

As I am "on leave" from the "Naughty Corner", there is a vacancy for a temporary manager PD :lol:

PS - Crusher, I hope you're not putting sugar on your porridge :eek:

Whilst I was doing my "prancing" my OH shouted out "EARTHQUAKE"!!!!!! Not impressed :(

And he's still breathing tonight? :shock:

Actually, passed a shop in Hastings today and spotted middle-aged couple looking in, and husband pointing out notice in window that said "we now stock XL and XXL sizes". Now that's what I call living dangerously! :shock:

Bad news (although not totally unexpected after xmas pig-out): I have put weight back on. :-(

Good news: Not as much as I had lost before xmas! :-D

Starting again next week once kids back at school, that gives me 2 days to clear out the bad stuff... For sale: 2nd-hand husband, a bit worn on the edges, can wash-up, not best quality, but well-trained, and sex-mad for those who want to try TC's alternative diet. Farts in bed, though. :-D

2nd hand hubby for sale. Good at cleaning and general housework, but shouts rather unfunny comments at inappropriate times. Does fart although quite tuneful at times. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Bad enough that the yorkie farts .........could not put up with a man as well. Did pass my mind for the suggested 'sex diet' cos I've tried every other way but just too much to put up with in new bed. Sorry you can keep him:D

done quite well today.... yes.. I managed to refrain from the saturday pasty.

Well done Crusher, but the question is what did you have instead???????

Well I've just bought a yoga mat so I might get the new abs cruncher out of the box now.:rolleyes:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Funnily enough I just got out my Paul McKenna "I can make you slim" CD this morning. It worked for me last Jan -March, lost a stone, but then I'm afraid I put it back on again - my biggest problem is that I actually love food and cooking too:mad:

So.... now I've got somewhere to chat about it..... I'm on for the Thursday weigh ins - but, like Caro I'd rather not publish my weight at the moment (I couldn't live with the shame;-)).

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

well, I weigh 32 tonnes and 3 pounds.

except when I cut my hair, I can get down to 32 tonnes and 2 1/2 pounds.

I am not ashamed of being king size, however (as booky kindly pointed out a few days ago) my health is going to suffer if I remain the size of a small blue whale.

Instead of my pasty I had a toasted muffin with 2 rashers of grilled bacon, and it was nice. For tea I had about 5 new potatoes, a pile of mange tout, carrots and baby sweetcorn (cooked for just 3 minutes, very tasty) and a grilled lamb leg steak.

OH no... just realised I've eaten half a box of after eights:mad:

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I'm currently 4 stone overweight...

I'm 42 y.o.a. 6' 2" and 16 Stone in weight.

Back in Summer last year (2007), I finally kicked the evil weed once and for all, and at the same time gave up caffeine (completely) cold turkey!

In comparison... The caffeine addiction was much worse to get over than the nicotine thing! The withdrawal symptoms were absolutely awful!!

In short... i've gone from 12 Stone to 16 Stone in weight in 6 months! And it's not nice!! :(

From Monday I intend going back on my very own baked beans diet!!!

That is 1 full can of BB's on cheese on toast, as a main meal, and nothing else...

Last time I did this I lost 2 stone in a month, simply by sticking to it, and actually living off the fat around my middle...!!!

baked beans every day !!!! here's hoping you don't get a cough while you're on that diet;-)

..... or smoke...

...or be anywhere near a naked flame really......

That's not quite true, if you let it grow for more than 2 weeks, it takes at least a whole pound when you get it cut, I know, I have seen THE HAIR!!! :shock: Reminded me of those funny wigs Harry Enfield put on when he pretends to be a scouser. :razz:

I am not ashamed of being king size, however (as booky kindly pointed out a few days ago) my health is going to suffer if I remain the size of a small blue whale.
Nothing wrong with being the size of a small blue whale... when you are a blue whale. And I did tell you to tell me to MYOB!!! :-D

a grilled lamb leg steak
That reminds me, someone called Mary called, and boy, she was looking CROSS! :razz:

Having already done it back in 1999 it's worth the bad side effects!!

well if you were 12 stone then and lost 2 stone in a month........you'd have to start jumping over grids:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

PD was right you fb

note to the CAGbot this is a joke I realy love crusher to bits and he taught me a lot when I first got here and I know he wont mind (ish) ... lets just say its a HSBC joke... and to other HSBC people... we havent abused crushers thread for ages :D

sudden thought and an incentive to my mate crusher.... lets do a set the blue whale free game at the next cornish meet.... the largest one gets thrown in the sea :D

I will be in plymouth the week before August bank holiday if we need to compare :D

Hi Guys:) Well count me in. I eat quite healthy, very rarely eat chocolate, sweets, biscuits, cakes etc. I am very overweight need to loose approx 9 stone.:( The weight has crept on slowly over the years. I believe the main cause i'm afraid to say is the wine. I drink every day and only realised just before xmas that there is about 500 calories in a bottle of wine.:eek: I can drink 2 bottles per night thats 1000 extra calories a day.

I've just had a check up at the doctors and apparently my thyroid gland is underactive slightly aswell. Not enough to require medication.

Well I start today. No more wine in the house. I'll have to change my avator from the wine monkey to a tea drinking old lady!

Good luck to us all:)