YES loans wont take no for an answer!

mr.ton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6017 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I tried to apply for a loan with these on-line, that was until i discovered that they charge a fee which horrified me as i dont pay upfront fees for any loan.

I rang them to say "thanks but no thanks" effectivley, but ever since ive been getting text messages every day telling me to contact them so the loan can be processed etc...

Errrr...excuse me but i told them i didnt want to go ahead with it - so why wont they take no for an answer? :x

Write to them and tell them unless they stop contacting you you will take action against them for harssment and to remove all your phone numbers from their databases

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

I've been having the same problem with them - countless text messages and calls - and I am calling tonight to say I don't want to take the application any further - not looking forward to it!

I wouldn't bother phoning to be honest - send a strong letter recorded delivery & keep a copy. If they then carry on contacting you approach local trading standards.