Facebook???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5614 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:evil:

They're not targeting me.

Does that mean I an too old?

:confused:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're as old as the man or woman that you feel hippy-chick. I haven't been approached either.:rolleyes:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You're as old as the man or woman that you feel hippy-chick. I haven't been approached either.:rolleyes:

LOL

Not into feeling any women - don't get a chance to feel any men.

:mad:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

I think Dave must be 20 by now working on my theory.:rolleyes:

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think Dave must be 20 by now working on my theory.:rolleyes:

:D

I just poked Tiglet

:o

LOL

Not into feeling any women - don't get a chance to feel any men.

:mad:

I just poked Tiglet

:o

:eek::D:p

What's Best for You?

social networking!!!

Isn't that what pubs used to be for?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Its social networking for when you have kids or are too young to go to oubs - that seems to be who uses it the most!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Facebook - bah - a load of old rubbish :) - i like to phone my friends and talk to them - email is quite useful and I even meet those who live quite close by :) Just goes to show that you can make millions for not very much nowadays - bit like X factor - the human race must be entertained - our fears in times gone by were things like survival, food, war, disease - now we are terified of not being entertained :(.

Yet another thing for employers to ban from the workplace !!

Excuse the bah humbug tone - fed up at work at the moment - but, Facebook can bite me.

No offence, rbrears, but I have never been entertained by x-factor ;-)

But, in all seriousness, you are quite right. Society, particularly of late, encourages us to quell our instincts and do as we are told - "suck it up and keep paying" seems to be the order of the day.

;-)

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

I agree the place for social networking is the pub, but with people moving about so much these days I think it's a great way of keeping in touch with friends and family who are scattered far and wide.

My whole purpose in joining was to keep in touch with my son, nieces and nephews, who are scattered as far as Australia, and I get to see what they're up to from their posts and pictures. It doesn't stop us phoning or emailing, I must admit my daughter still lives at home but I don't think she's be happy if I excluded her.;)

As with most web stuff I have no idea how it's funded but I haven't parted with any money yet.

Chin up rbears. It's a lovely sunny day, the sky is blue and it's only 3 days until the weekend.;)

What's Best for You?

Isn't that what pubs used to be for?

Yes but if you want to smoke you have to sit at home with your PC, a pint, and a cigarette :rolleyes:

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Barra, if you remember, a pint and a fag was what weekend's where about "!!!

I lived in a area of rebuilt too, LoL

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

No fags for you now young Lex!;)

What's Best for You?

Mind you, I think the smoking thing in pubs is slowly being ignored.

I noticed a couple the other day smoking on a Saturday night in our local, and no-one batted an eyelid - the landlady didn't even notice.

It's not the first time I have seen this.

In fact, I have walked into a pub with a lit cigarette on a few occassions, having forgotten about the ban, and only remembered it when looking for a non-existant ashtray.

------------

------------

Ha - I thought as much!

In fact, I haven't had a TV since the last one broke. I threw it out in the summer and it only got replaced recently. Tuesday night in fact. Someone gave it to me, despite my insisting that I really didn't want it - they thought I was being polite! Bless 'em! I put it on the sofa and it's still there now; I doubt it will ever get plugged in to be honest.

It's funny, but I actually have no idea how I ever found time to sit in front of the thing in the first place!

------------

------------

• 6 months later...
...Is the intention to make CAG a Facebook clone...commanding all of your attention, all of the time? Are CAGApps only a few days away...?

Looks like it... oh well back to Facebook then!

A warning about a commercial website which may be encouraging peeps into DEBT...

BBC NEWS | UK | Facebook users warned about ads

...:-)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

• 3 weeks later...

MORE concern + possible legal action against Facebook...

BBC NEWS | Technology | Facebook 'violates privacy laws'

...:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

• 1 month later...

Facebook libel case payout...

BBC NEWS | UK | Payout for false Facebook profile

...:)

(Jules Winnfield)

OMG!!!! :eek: ........... I'm a facebook addict....... it was barra wot made me do it, honest occifer, it really was!!!! ;):eek: :eek:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Pah, you spend loads more time on it than I do!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.