Facebook???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone actually understand what the hell this is or what it's for?

I keep getting messages telling me that I have a new 'friend' or that someone has added something to me facewall or something, then I click the link and there's nothing there apart from a very boring looking webpage with lists of people or adverts on.

Bah!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave I cannot believe you are so behind with your online social networking!!! Basically it is similar to Myspace but with more emphasis on pictures and you can only view profiles when you have both confirmed you know each other

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

I haven't seen any pictures on there.

Apparently the bloke who made facebook is now a millionaire.

Well, b*gger me! I could make a website that doesn't do a lot (and have many times ;-) ) - why am I not rich?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

The problem is that you have to have friends to see pictures on there ;)

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Well, b*gger me! I could make a website that doesn't do a lot (and have many times ;-) ) - why am I not rich?

Because it's in your nature to help for free. You are rich anyway you have 160,00 new friends.:)

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

???...Always thought U were rich??!!...:confused:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-141644.html

...lol...:-D

Facebook is how Bluey got to see a picture of my niece - any joy on that front yet, Bluey? ;)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I did get to see a pic of your niece on your facebook page (took ages going through and hovering the mouse over the pics til the right name came up)

I sent her an email last night but haven't heard anything yet.

Cute, isn't she? ;)

Not sure if she was in work today.

Let me know how it goes x

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

She is very cute, I will let you know of course. I'd imagine she would tell you too though. x

Argh, Facebook, MySpace...I spend most of my life trying to get away from people, why would I want them virtually too? :eek:

So you don't have a facebook account then???

Further research - my nearly 15 year old daughter says Facebook is where all the nutters meet :o

This is a worry :eek:

Half of C.A.G. seems to be on there :eek: :eek:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Suddenly thinking of resigning my account, hang on I can't right now

You love it really - nice photo, by the way.

The little one's very cute - shan't comment on the big one ...

There is just something not right about 'superpoke'

or there again, perhaps there is :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.