Cag Meet South Devon

barnicle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5998 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-D Just a thought

Anyone interested in a CAG meet in the South Devon Area, Between Plymouth and Exeter.

Please post your interest with a reply, and i will make some suggestions and dates, or if anyone else would like to take the rains go ahead.

I would be interested this is a great site:) and it would be good to meet like minded CAG rs

Sorry barnicle, I have only just spotted this. I'm up for a do.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Lively Lad, you up for this ???

Lex

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Excellent pecky,

Here we go, now what about a date. In the meantime I'll have a word with the Cornwall boys

&

Do they allow push bikes on the M5 price of fuel at the moment ( Joking ) work in fuel station if any one else moans about the price of fuel today at me look out they think I personally put the price up :p

Just a thought, Fri 14th Dec any good???

Lex

&

Sounds okay is this evening?

Sounds good to me

&

Lets see what sort of numbers we get over the next week, and then find where most of them would prefer.....

&

• 2 weeks later...

Bump !!!

So we have three so far, barnicle, pecky and me :D

We need a venue, I am from near Tavistock, so anywhere will do me. What about you two ?

Any more for any more??

Come on folks, after all it is x-mass. Get your names down !!!

Lex

&

I live near Taunton so straight down the Motorway for me there must be some more CAGs around this Area COME ON EVERYONE put your name down. :D Maybe a Service Station might be a good point to meet up and then go from there I dont know its up to you.

Do you want the title changing to include 14th December as the date? Surely a certain Dalek could be persuaded to join you.:D

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant WHT, so what do we think, Nearer Plymouth or Exeter ? I'm happy either way !! :D

&

OK lets look at the Exeter area then, that would seem to be the most central at the moment. Does that work for you peeps ??

And we are bringing our partners, right ??

Lex

&

• 3 weeks later...

Regrettably this isn't going to happen at this late stage, I can't find anywhere close to Exeter that's easy to find and isn't fully booked with Christmas party's:mad:

Perhaps we can rearange a bash near Easter time ??

We could call it The Bunny Bash !! :D

Sorry folks

Lex

&