Newcastle Meet - Now Saturday 9th May 2009 - 7pm at the Quayside

blueskies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah the old classic :) knew a lot of people from there!!

Class of what? means youll have to reveal your age lol!

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

I know! I bumped into him on the train a couple of weeks ago.

Class of '95 (sixth form) MrShed, so you can work it out from there.

You?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Ahhh a lot younger I'm afraid :D class of 02 (6th form again) :D

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, enough of this banter, who's up for a NE CAG meet in Newcastle? I suggest folks meet up in the Centurion Bar which is next to Newcastle Central Station and take it from there ... Honey5 and I are up for it for starters ...

... no time-wasters please :eek:

:D

Edited by Paintball
Ooops, typo!!

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Me too, heard from him some time ago but nothing since. I'll leave that to you Honey ...

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

I'm up the weekend of the 16th august until the following weekend, if that's any good to anyone.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

You can count me in as long as I have a bit of notice. It would be good to meet up with you all.

Steve

Edit, just noticed date in box above. Will see what I can do

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Not sure I can that date - but will try!!!

Well not exactly complaints, just wondered how someone at CAG had discovered discovered my abilities in a completely unrelated area. :D

Own up Booky, was it you? If it was you can you tell me tell me who tipped you off??

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Enough of this banter Bookie and Blueskies ... let's set a date on this one :rolleyes: Sat 16 Aug sounds good to me ... can someone change the thread title please?

Bookie, you have officially become a 'Cheeky Girl' so go find that corset or buy another if you're thinking of attending this meet (and I think you should, with hubbles in tow :cool:)

:D

Sud de la France? Someone's got to do it I suppose ;)

Count me in :-)I live in Leicester but mummy and daddy live in Gosforth so I can make sure Im visiting that weekend :-)honey, where in Gosforth do you live? My mum and dad live in between Fawdon and Wansbeck Road Metro stations :-)

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Eeeeee its a small world aint it :D

my mum and dad live just off Jubilee Road, just off the turning opposite the garage next to the Jubilee Pub :D

My mum is becoming somewhat of a local celebrity (she's been in the Chronicle 3 times lately with her one-person protest against Nexus) :D

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

*round of applause to honey*

Falstone Square :D

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

MY SUCCESSES -