Newcastle Meet - Now Saturday 9th May 2009 - 7pm at the Quayside

blueskies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We are meeting at the Centurion bar next to Newcastle Central Station at 19:00 hours on 16 August ... take it from there and folks can sort out accom/taxis as they need ...

Howzat?

:D:D

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good to me - gotta go now as am knackered due to Mr Tigs having food poisoning last night and keeping me awake.

Have fun children!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Sounds like a plan to me. Up for the taxi too.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Sounds like we got a CAG meet goin' on here :D

Blueskies, can you change the thread to *Centurion bar, Newcastle Central Station 7pm 16 Aug*? and hope that you can make that date too :rolleyes:

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Unfortunately I am no longer part of the site team and have no access to change thread titles anymore :(.

I'm sure bookie or one of the others can do that for you.

I hope to be there. I drink in Centurian frequently so I know how to get there.

Tiglet, you can bring your niece as chaperone if you wish

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

...the bestest part of the night is the after party
Most certainly was at Bill's...it continued well into the next day...:D

You just have to kip at someone's house ...
Have to concur PB

...Couldn't have any peeps deliberately Drink Driving, could we??...:o

...:)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

I could bring my niece Bluey, but that would also mean bringing her Italian boyfriend ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Ah Bookie (Painty experiences waves of nostalgia!) that's where I used to live :)

We used to pop across the border for a day out in Barcelona ...

... ah well ...

Son no 2 is determined we have to go over the border, even if only for a couple of hours, so he can say he's been to Spain and to buy a souvenir! :rolleyes:

Valras-Plage is where we'll be, if that rings any bells for you. I can't wait to go and explore the Camargue area, I haven't been since I was a child on a school trip and I have magical snapshot memories in my head of its beauty. Oh, and we must go over the Millau viaduct, whole geek family here is fascinated by it since we saw how it was built on Megastructures! :rolleyes:

Oh, and title duly changed. :-D

Edited by Bookworm

Son no 2 is determined we have to go over the border, even if only for a couple of hours, so he can say he's been to Spain and to buy a souvenir! :rolleyes:

Valras-Plage is where we'll be, if that rings any bells for you. I can't wait to go and explore the Camargue area, I haven't been since I was a child on a school trip and I have magical snapshot memories in my head of its beauty. Oh, and we must go over the Millau viaduct, whole geek family here is fascinated by it since we saw how it was built on Megastructures! :rolleyes:

Oh, and title duly changed. :-D

So the nearest town to you will be Beziers ... you're well placed to visit lots of lovely places :-D

Enjoy the Camargue, I hope it's even better than you remember :)

Most certainly was at Bill's...it continued well into the next day...:D

I believe so and I seem to recall I have a soundfile which is still on my mobile phone to testify to that 'after party' ... ;)

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

I once caught the train from Perpignan to Tours De Ville + then the connecting Bus into Andorra.

VERY scenic + I can thoroughly recommend doing it if U get the chance to BW.

There is a connection to Barcelona from Tour De Ville, if U wanted to do a circular mini-tour too

Btw...The duty free shopping in Andorra is ALSO a plus...:wink:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

I once caught the train from Perpignan to Tours De Ville + then the connecting Bus into Andorra.

VERY scenic + I can thoroughly recommend doing it if U get the chance to BW.

There is a connection to Barcelona from Tour De Ville, if U wanted to do a circular mini-tour too

Btw...The duty free shopping in Andorra is ALSO a plus...:wink:

Its a bugger when you fall asleep and miss your station :D

Who's supplying the ice??...:confused:

...:D

(Jules Winnfield)

Don't you start that one again, I had just managed to erase that memory!!! :shock:

There are some things you just cannot erase bookie :rolleyes::D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou