CL Finance Claimform - old halifax credit card **WON+Charges back fron the OC**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Kia, give them a quick call and ask them to get them to you A.S.A.P. Are you able to use internet banking and print out your statements?.. .

I believe your account is'nt too old, so they will have records online.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not set up for internet banking i dont like it you can get robbed online but i shall call them is there a good number to phone on so i dont get foreign call center never did set up this account any tips not uk ??xxkia ps hurry up uk jump to it xx;)

hi kia

try these numbers

credit cards sar 01422 391 152

customer relations 0845 6037923

bank accounts 01422 326 398

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Kia

Any luck with the telephone call?

I have just emailed you a CPR18 Request for further information, for you to fill in your details, name, case number etc. (Fill in the parts in Red) Get this off to them, recorded delivery straight away. They have 14 days to comply.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

uk cant open the email ive sent u reply back can u not send me the link or something or advise how to open it nope forgot to call been so busy lately ill do it tomorrow promise do i get a DT now for forgetting my homework ill have to cane please hate lines silence is golden 500 times ;)xxkia

I have sent it again. .

WARNING TO ALL

I have changed the format to an earlier Exel programe. Should be ok now.

WARNING TO ALL

right quick update as uk already knows i got a fee and charge extract today off them which is not even close to what i asked for so ive phoned them to ask for the interest rate and the guy says he cant tell me that info and have i not got any old statements but as the account was closed well over a year ago i havent got any so he said oh ill order one for you so while i wasn there i said actually i have done a SAR and they havent sent any statements as yet just this extract thing he seemed confused at the this and mumbled something and then said i can order u one statement if that will help well if i can order one statement like that why not the others then eh good question i think there stalling for time what does everyone else think there all the same arent they and he said your statements should be with you very soon yeah right i dont think so so hes sending out the one statement for now which will show my interest rate on it so thats part one done uk and ive sent your email part two done part three tonight at docs then and just part four which ill have to do when im back from docs cos got hair app at twelve so it will have to be posted tomorrow uk sorry but i will do it ready to go best i can do see you soon xxkia

right uk need to check your emails stuck on the CPR and is this the right step now do i need to apply for a stay now or what cos the date goes over court date let me know ta xxkia

right got my court date on thursday and i dont know what to expect can someone tell me what will happen cos im starting to get real nervous now how do i sort out court stuff what do i take and i dont suppose there is anyone in southport area that could give me moral support uk if u could look this over or bluey thanks xxkia

i know i think ill lose the power of speech really nervous but its ok dont expect u to travel from ireland but thanks for your words of support means a lot to know youve got support xxkia

hi kia

this might help you but im sure you will be fine

will thinking of you good luck

Case Guidance notes - Going to court(

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Kia, I've been into court for a set aside and it was very informal. The judge sat at a table at one end of the room, there was another table at right angles to that one and then a smaller one at the bottom of the room, so from the doorway it looked like an C shape.

The judge read through the papers again and in our case there was no one there from the CC company but their solicitors had written a letter explaining what they wanted to happen.

The judge asked us some questions and was very nice because she realised we weren't solicitors.

She granted the set aside and our arguments were very much the same as yours, except we didn't counterclaim. She advised us to reclaim our charges and that was it.

Not scary really although I was a bit weak kneed at first.

If you really need a buddy I could make it over there.

oh thanks for that would have asked last night but our weather had other ideas no i couldnt ask u to make that journey really would feel awful for 5mins but thanks the two of u for putting my mind at ease cos ive got visions of it being like them other court cases where people are pulled to pieces and well with things being how they are cant afford to go to pieces now can i really thanks for your encouragement all of you stilla bit nervy but not as bad now xxkia

Kia, don't worry ok. You will have all of the arguments you need for the set aside. Once that is done, and i get the info from you, the counter claim will be unleashed.

Remember, the judges chambers is like a conference room, with the judge at the top of the table. If the Halifax send anyone, they will sit opposite you. It should only take about 10 mins.

WARNING TO ALL

will it be granted though do u think and how do i organise my paperwork getting a bit panicky now and as usual my life is nothing is not eventful at the moment xxkia ps still waiting for APR what happens if i dont get the paperwork in time does it matter xxkia

Don't worry Kia. It's a set aside hearing, and as the charges are for a Credit Card, you stand a good chance of getting it. I will send you the bits you need tomorrow to read through. Just add your info to the page as required.

WARNING TO ALL