CL Finance Claimform - old halifax credit card **WON+Charges back fron the OC**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, i will let you off this time. . . :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww sorry to hear that Kia. It was'nt a real telling off you know, just you have to be focused with this, otherwise your new life will start with a CCJ if we're not careful.

Let me know if i can help further..:)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

no hes not t but someone is pushing their luck with me at the moment i wish i was not here at the moment but its not u uk you been brilliant u and T :Dseeing a brief soon though so maybe closure then eh xxkia

Me Bully? .. . . Never.

Let us know if we can help Kia. I've been there before .. .

WARNING TO ALL

Great. . . should be an interesting turnaround by them hopefully. .

WARNING TO ALL

sorry i should have done that forgot uk thanks t :)yep im waiting for alot of stuff right now wish time would speed up double time will do :Ddue u think theyll give in i hope so xxkia

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kia..

WARNING TO ALL

Give them a call Kia, and ask them if they want to settle or meet you in court, with the local press and a couple members of CAG.

You have followed the judges directions to the letter. They have not complied with his orders on a few occasions now, so that won't go down well with the judge.

WARNING TO ALL

Do you have any numbers on your paperwork from collections?

WARNING TO ALL

ive found a number will do it later uk got to go out for a bit spent a while trying to find out my council tax account number and im none the wiser now and yes ive put it on the right thread casbah and another one whom i forget name of is helping me catch u later arent the halifax a pain and i bet the girl on the phone wont have a clue what im on about when i phone do i ask for someone specific or what ?xxkia

How did you get on Kia?

WARNING TO ALL

errrr your gonna shout i forgot by the time i got in from doing me shopping and put it away was knackered and me back was killing me again can i do it tomorrow u think xxkia

Nope. .. . that dept normally works 9am till 5pm.... lazy lot. . .

First thing Monday. . . . . No excuses will be accepted. . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Ok .. .. It's getting close to the date the judge has set. At least in the eyes of the judge you did try.

Make a note of the time, date, and the name of the person you spoke to.

You not away this weekend kia?

WARNING TO ALL

She's wasn't away this weekend Uk but def next weekend .... Thursday to Monday.

She did phone them and as she'll explain later, it wasn't entirely a successful call. She was more angry when the call finished than when she started and certainly no nearer a resolution. :(

thanks t yep shes right came off the phone raging as t will tell u as i phoned her and nipped her ear didnt i t;)basically woman on phone was very obnoxious and obviously well trained in how to fob me off its very long winded though uk and will take a while to tell if u want ill pm u my phone number cos it would be easier to tell u on the phone let me know :)xxkia

right ill try and put it on here all they said im sure t will correct me if i miss something out cos im calm now was raging yesterday she was so condesending right first off they left me on hold for 20 mins probably on purpose when she finally came on i started by saying had they got my letter sent two weeks ago that i sent reigstered she said no they havent had any letters i said well i sent it and ive got proof she said i dont care whether u have cos we havent got it i said well its not my problem that as id sent it and it has been signed for so theyve recieved it (well i think as ive not checked that yet but will)next she said well im just dealing with your sar request today i said what the one i sent four months ago she said well ive no record of that i only took this case on in jan well i said i sent the sar months ago which you have constantly ignored and which the judge will take a dim view of next she said well what have u phoned for whats your offer well this threw me didnt know what to say to this and i forgot how i got the spreadsheet together and she took advantage of this and like she said they hadnt sent the sar stuff out so how did i do the spreadsheet cos i went on to say ive prepared the spreadsheet for the charges and cynically she said an d what did it show i said that the charges added up to two thousand ish which she took advantage of too cos i didnt have to exact paper work to hand like t said though she twisted everything i said so i want sure of my own name let alone anything else if this is court im quacking now i was more confidant when it came to talking to the judge than her she made me feel a simpleton next she said so what are u offering to pay us then and i said nothing i want u to drop the case she virtually laughed at this she said so what u saying that all that money that u spent you want us to write this off i said no but the amount is wrong so then she said so whats your offer i said im not offering anything so she said your refusing to negotiate with us and i said i never said that she said so what are u saying at that point i knew i had to end this converstion before i lost it it was awful uk feel so unconfidant now from being so confidant too what a bad idea that was to phone then cant see anything good thats come from it myself let me know what u think uk please tell me ive not messed this up xxkia