Help - Aggressive response from Northern Rock

paulif
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have requested and have been issued with a warrant of execution.

this means that the case has been passed to the court local to NR

they then have seven days to pay the money or the baillifs go in.

noomill060/Paul

No doubt they will plead ignorant with the courts on this aswell.

some heads should roll, only after they pay the money out.

I might see if there are any jobs going i think I might be able to help them

which court reviews the case i wonder, as they were due in court with me yesterday, and have seven days to provide there defence

If their head office is full of bailiffs carting off PCs, copiers and anything else not screwed down, they can plead what they like, but unless they pay what the court has told them to, no amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth will stop their office equipment being carted away in a lorry.

In paulifs case, its gone too far. NR are simply waiting for the inevitable, but the fools still appear to believe their arrogance will protect them.

Bad move. When you've got them by the b@lls, their hearts and minds will follow.

so thats it then

no word no payment

the warrant was issued on the 7th

that means its 7 days today

that means the bailiffs go in tomorrow

methinks i might struggle to sleep tonight

If I was you I wouldn't go to bed... jump in your car, take your video with you and post us some pictures...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i would do that but....

1) i dont have a car

2) i dont drive

3) i dont have a video camera

4) i am very busy at work

5) there is no 5

anyway i have left my mobile at home so guess i will just have to wait until i get home to find any news

if i havent heard anything by this evening i will be contacting the courts tomorrow

UNBELIEVABLE

I have just spoken to the MCOL helpline

they say that NR has applied for a set aside yesterday

i was flabbergasted and asked how this could be since i already had a warrant

i was then told that they could apply for a set aside at any time but that the case was still in the hands of the bailiffs in Newcastle whilst at the same time the case had also been transferred to my local county court

this all seems very strange to me

seems i may need to go to court afterall

PaulIF

Do not panic yet. all is not lost.

Find out what the bailiffs are doing??

But all the Set aside does is play for time. I had the same issue,(without getting the bailliffs in) the bank asked for my default judgement to be set aside , then they have stated they will present there defence within seven days.

I am waiting to here from the courts, should be today. I will keep you informed as I appear to be about two weeks ahead of you.

But by all accounts its best to agree to the set aside, then prepare for the next round.

I think the set-aside stops the bailiffs.

I STILL think these clowns should be challenged for their tactics.

See the link above:

S13.4

An application under rule 13.3 (cases where the court may set aside (GL) or vary judgment) must be supported by evidence.

Where IS their evidence? also the judge must be satisfied that the request for setaside was

13.3(2)

In considering whether to set aside (GL) or vary a judgment entered under Part 12, the matters to which the court must have regard include whether the person seeking to set aside the judgment made an application to do so promptly.

prompt? I dont call 7 days later when bailiffs go in as prompt - the 7 days is for exactly that purpose - to allow the defendants to promptly apply for a setaside.

Write into the court and ask for the setaside to be denied citing the rules of procedure in the link.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]