Manchester Xmas Meet - 08/12/07 - 17.00 - in front of Urbis building

hedgey06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All that pop probably accounts for SSL's problems with you on the couch Thai.:p

I've found mid-Wales by the way. Sounds worryingly tempting. I'm wondering if I should invest in some curlers to fit in.:D

I think SSL can lend us both twinsets, caro. As it will be a very sedate gathering - or so I'm informed. Of course I would not be going, else.

;)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I haven't got them SSL.

So you don't have the pics, but did you get the video I sent you? :-D

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I did get the video thanks Barra, but couldn't make out the person on the far right. I'm sure I missed that part of the night. PMSL

I have a lovely twinset that I got in Manc H-C, plus the ones I keep for best so should be ok. I might even bring my welsh tweed shirt and brogues for a spot of walking.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I thought there was no booze in Wales - especially on a Sunday. I'm strict Methodist tee-total you know.:D

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I did get the video thanks Barra, but couldn't make out the person on the far right. I'm sure I missed that part of the night. PMSL

:confused: What Video ??? can I see the video too :D

Paintball and Booky are you not sharing your photos ?

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

:confused: What Video ??? can I see the video too :D

LMFAO @the video

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

For the good company and companionship kia. We can talk bank charges all weekend. Why else?:confused:

And to swop knitting patterns - well - that's what I was told?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

re this post I'm wrong .. right .. wrong again .. right again ..so give up

I'l shut up n leave it to OP on if it should stay or if its a joke gone too far :-(

doubts.

I'm now on the floor laughing as I've apologised in the wrong thread. This is all Thai's fault. I can't wait to meet you all - this is going to be so much fun. xx

Sorry folks for not yet sharing (??!!!:eek: ) the photos I have on my camera phone ... my internet connection is fractious to say the least and have been inordinately busy on the career front, last day in current job, securing next job, phew ...

I feel emotionally drained and all that. Need some hugs and stuff ...:(

Painty x x

Awww - have a hug, painty.

:)

Just saw the video...:eek:

PMSL, now i cant breath!!!:p In fact i think i need to go and watch it again...and again...and again!!:D :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

That video is wrong on so many levels it's untrue!!!

Were we really that drunk? Noooooooooooooooo! :eek:

Were Bookie's eyes really that glazed over? Noooooooooooooo! :eek:

Not a drop touched our lips that night....................... I can vouch for it!!! :rolleyes:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Seems as I was the designated driver I can confirm that the video is an absolute true picture of what happened on the night! :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Yeah babe........... you would say that though wouldn't you!!!! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Well seems as I was the only sober one, whatever I say happened, happened. If anyone else says differently, it's because they'd had a few too many shandies.