graemef01-v-lloyds tsb

nafjor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5715 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recieved my defence from lloyds today,on it it has only five points most claim that its is embrassing and vague and does not show to where and when the charges had been applied,l sent of my POC to MCOL and SC&M in the standard set out on this site,l now have a feeling that it did not reach them as l have a copy at home that sets out and list everything,tomorrow l'm going to re-send the POC out to both MCOL and SC&M,my claim is in the process of being transfered,a little worried now about this. Any advice anyone

You need to wait until you claim is transferred before amending, then send your amended documents to the court the claim is transferred to, usually your local court.

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok ladies and gents its been a month now since l was informed that my case was being transfered from the usual MCOL court to my local court,how long should l or will l have to wait to hear something and l'm stuck between two courts so l'm not really sure which one it will go to,l need to hear something because l need to amended my POC,heard nothing from Lloyds neither.

Cheers Graeme

• 1 year later...

My stay is due to end at the end of October can l expect to here from the courts or Lloyds about stay extension as nothing seemss to be moving forward on the High Court ruling-anybody else been in this position.Cheers nafjor