Ryan vs. HSBC

ryanthelion84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will be posting my prelim 2moro and have decided that despite only currently having statements from 2004-2006, i will start to try and claim the £988 for this period. As such I have altered part of my prelim letter as seen below...any opinions appreciated:

What I require

I calculate that you have taken £988 in charges over the period November 2004 to January 2006. I enclose a schedule of the charges which I am claiming with this letter. I also want to take this opportunity to state that you should expect further correspondence from me in the future regarding charges for the period January 2006 to August 2007 for which I am currently in the process of requesting statements for from you of which you are legally obliged to provide me with as to comply with The Data Protection Act 1998.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Do you have the online banking thing. If not, sign up for it and then you can download the statements from there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I could but the account is closed I'm afraid! :(

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -

Martin Luther King, Jr.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a letter back from them yesterday yacking on about the OFT test case and how they have filed my complaint until the conclusion of that case.

What do I do now? Still proceed with the LBA and give them another 14 days, file court action and hope the court doesnt apply a stay?

Martin Luther King, Jr.