HSBC **Court Action Issued**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree PT

Do you think it will be OK to post his reply to his defence up on this thread?

i dont see why not as long as you dont post anything which has details which relate to you on it you should be fine

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had another good look through and its a bit doggy to post it so will point out key facts.

1 CPR18 & 36 paragragh Defence is off a consumer website and is inapprpiate and ineffective.

Then he goes on and on about me threaterning him with SRA FOS etc.

Then he goes on about they have supplied me an agreement so its all my fault bla bla bla.

And he want under CPR3 the court to hold a 30 min case management conference and me to submit a defence case summary and all other documents that I have supporting the case......

X20

i can email it to you if you want.

Just a bit doggy posting it.

Just PM your email address if you want it.

Cheers

HAK

Now we're all interested, thanks for keeping us all in suspenders HAK:-o

So you got your defence from a website eh?

Before the www it would have been a book, or from advise of lets say a solicitor?

And shame on you for reporting them to every authority you bad B*gger you.

Even if the other sides solicitor was acting in good faith, you'd think he'd have got his ducks in a row before taking any action.

As it is, I wonder if its contempt of court to offer a kleenex when he's bleating this stuff to the judge, would be funny

Hi Bazzaar

Sorry about not posting but not sure if it will harm my case.

If PT and X20 says it OK to post I will post it tonight.

HAK

HAK

What you have there is a Reply. A Reply is a rare beast these days and only usually appears where the Defendant counterclaims. Its purpose is to join issue with some aspect raised in the Defence. Though the CPR barely regulates a Reply, what it does say is that a Claimant who does not serve a Reply to a Defence is not taken to admit the Defence. In short therefore if you do not admit the Defence there's nothing you need say.

It is evident you did not serve a Counterclaim. It is one of the points the Claimant complains about in the Reply (eh?)

The Reply is not the place for the Claimant to

[1] complain tht the source of the Defendant's Defence is or appears to follow formats suggested on consumer websites or to say that by reason of that fact alone, the Defence is inappropriate and ineffective. The proper course is to make an application to the court for an order dealing with what may be argued as inappropriate or ineffective about the Defence.

[2] complain that a CPR 18 Request is misconceived. The proper course is to decline to answer and to explain to the requesting party why the request will not be answerd. It will then be up to the requesting party to make an appliction to the court for an order requiring that other party to answer the Request.

[3] complain about the Defendant's conduct and set out argument why a Defndant should be held liable for costs. If the Defendant's conduct is to be raised as an issue on costs. The proper course is to raise that issue at the conclusion of the final hearing when the court will consider costs.

[4] contend the Particulars of claim are not defective.

[5] explain when it will give disclosure of documents

[6] invite the court to make directions. If the claimant seeks directions he should make an application to the court for those directions.

In short the Reply evidences the claimant's solicitor's sheer frustration. If he had had his wits about him or taken a couple days to chill, he ought to have realised that venting like he has only makes him and his firm appear unprofessional and at a loss as to how to proceed correctly in the interests of his client.

I wouldn't post up the Reply.

x20

I will be going for a strike out on my AQ

I will work on it over the next few days and repost.

HAK

Good luck with the strike out HAK.

We`re all watching this space ;)

Edited by N.P
Shady spelling

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Hi HAK

i think x20 has covered everything that needs covering, it is the rantings of a rather upset solicitor that you have there in the reply my friend. as x20 also pointso ut, it looks very unprofessional on their part so its good for you ;)

regards

paul

Is it OK to send in my AQ well before the due date

It's OK, but what advantage do you expect to gain? Plus, how do you construct your case for strike out? On the heels of that Reply, to be honest I'd exercise a degree of caution for the time being if you see where I am coming from.

x20

Ive drafted info for Section G of AQ.

DELETED

MC you can view it when it arrives through your letter box...HEHE

Edited by Having_A_Knightmare

Just had a reply form my defence of Mart Clarke.

First he is saying the 36 paragragh defence and a CPR 18 is from a website!!

He has made some requests in the defence, Do i have to respond to them??

Judging by the following posts on this R2D, I reckon my recent R2D from MC is probably along the same lines (my thread) - like you I've not posted it yet....

Cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement

Great stuff. They so expect you to be scared of them and so often go to court thinking they will walk this one - I love it when a plan falls apart and have been there on more than one occasion:D

Power to the people.

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

AQ filed today in person to the Court....

Hopefully the judge will see the total sham this case is and throw it out.

I have also pointed out the childish actions of MC.

HAK