car2403 -v- HFC Bank (Default removal)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Car - did you get the default off?

Well done, BTW.

I have my trial this week!!! :-/

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi car congrats in order

about time this thread was brought to a close

point to note is , ime glad we think along the same lines

we put in a claim for charges etc, but, thats not important realy,

its getting rid of them damm defaults

may your thread be an insparation to us all

Hey Car - did you get the default off?

Well done, BTW.

I have my trial this week!!! :-/

Nope - they've agreed to remove it, but haven't done that yet, despite the Court sealing their Court order agreeing to discontinue and me having written documentation of their agreement to remove the Default. (The Consent Order doesn't state the Default will be removed, but the letter I have states they will remove it if I agree to the Consent Order)

I'm chasing HFC directly, as Restons don't want to know now they aren't being paid for litigating the case, I suppose. Also chasing the CRA to remove the Default based on the documentation I have, which should be enough.

I'll let you know what happens - especially as they've done exactly the same thing on my other HFC thread, which is exactly the same situation. :rolleyes:

Had the same problem when we signed a consent order for a claim we had made - two weeks after the court had rubber stamped it we still hadn't received the money. Got it by CHAPS after I reminded their solicitors:D

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Crazy, isn't it? Just goes to show that they think they are above the law!!!

But, they get away with it!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Had the same problem when we signed a consent order for a claim we had made - two weeks after the court had rubber stamped it we still hadn't received the money. Got it by CHAPS after I reminded their solicitors:D

Already done that - 2 weeks ago. Restons sent the details to HFC's Litigation Manager and I still haven't heard anything back from them, as yet.

Crazy, isn't it? Just goes to show that they think they are above the law!!!

But, they get away with it!!

Yes, but they ain't getting away with this one - I need this removed so I can remortgage, the longer they wait, the more money it's costing me because of these 2 (2 x HFC) Defaults, both of which should have been removed as agreed.

I'm now thinking I can put together a claim for damages for the period in between them agreeing to remove it and actually removing it, but then I'm sadistic like that, see?! :D

Already done that - 2 weeks ago. Restons sent the details to HFC's Litigation Manager and I still haven't heard anything back from them, as yet.

Yes, but they ain't getting away with this one - I need this removed so I can remortgage, the longer they wait, the more money it's costing me because of these 2 (2 x HFC) Defaults, both of which should have been removed as agreed.

I'm now thinking I can put together a claim for damages for the period in between them agreeing to remove it and actually removing it, but then I'm sadistic like that, see?! :D

haha- don't blame you!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Still nothing from these 'nana's, so there's quite a snotty letter (I won't bore you with the details) going off to Equifax and CallCredit now - hopefully, this will be the last of this and the CRA's will simply remove the entries as per the documentation I'm sending them from HFC saying what has been agreed. :-|

All this and I still haven't checked my CRA file yet, which I will do this weekend, should I remember. :rolleyes:

Acknowledgement received from CallCredit, which says they will investigate my concern and respond within 28 days and that if my concern isn't dealt with in 28 days, the entry will be suppressed from my file with them until it is. I'm suspicious, as they've had written confirmation from Restons/HFC saying the entry will be removed, so what is to be "investigated", exactly? I suspect that they have followed their standard "we'll check with HFC to see if they want to remove the entry" process, which will mean HFC will have to give them "the nod" to remove it - which is ridiculous given they already have in the documents I've sent the CRA! Dag'nammit! :mad: There'll be hell to pay if they don't agree to remove it - I'll be straight on their case in the most effective way possible.

Still nothing from Equifax - it appears that post from me takes longer to reach Bradford (Equifax's base) than it does to reach Leeds. (CallCredit's base) :mad::mad::mad:

Oh geez, Chris, i don't know what to say :confused:

Perhaps i'll just shout and growl on your behalf :mad: It is so easy to fall into debt yet so blinkin' hard to shake off the after effects even when they are there illegitimately.

I really hope their 'investigation' turns up the right result.

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

• 5 months later...

Well, did this ever get resolved?

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
off topic a bit but i was very interested on the orginal agreement where hfc in BOLD type annnounce that a term of the contract is that

you may require them to stop contacting you at any time!

For marketing purposes...