Happy Christmas to everybody.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Monsier Pimp/Square/Foxy Loxy - Are you trying to impress the laidieeess with your new pic - Too late to spell proper like. Hae you had to turn to the Mafiaso for your misdemeanous (said can't spell. well not at this tiime of nignignight aneway) Maybe the nunnery has sent you in the wrong direction and they have underlying intentions?:D Tie your mother down!! Sorry watching something to do with Alan Partridge who I don't like but song wasn't bad.

g

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone mention me?

Bah Humbug

You may think that but . . ......

Total repaid to date £1947.58

Lloyds Currrent a/c £745.27

Moneyclaim filed 17th June

Defence and AQ 25th July. Case struck out 11 Aug

reinstated and hearing 15th Jan 2007

Lloyds loan a/c D A request expired 19th June

Proceedings under S7 Data Protection Act issued 29th June defence and counterclaim 27 July

Hearing Jan 3 2007

Listed final hearing April 2007-

Judge declared an interest and disqualified himself

new date to be set

Our lot at work are already asking who wants to go to the christmas party!!

What?? Don't we have Halloween and bonfire night in between? Has anyone seen the fireworks out yet? Bet the scary costumes etc. are in shops or won't be long now.

In a way I'm glad that fireworks are available on other days/weeks/months etc. Just having them available in November was such a bore as there are many other occasions when a good 'Whizz Bang' makes the end of a perfect day. One thing I don't agree with is the power of fireworks today, seems as though there are no restrictions on what one can buy over the counter. Someone bought a 'Super Dooper' all bells and whistles firework to celebrate the birth of his daughter. Set it off, up it went, down it came, cleared everyone out of the garden, thru the conservatory window, straight thru the kitchen, ended up in the living room where it 'Blew Up' after it finished doing what it had to do, the house was wrecked and burning from one end to the other. Cost of firework...£150........Damage done....................priceless. Think I'll stick to sugar and weedkiller!

Roman Candle xxx

Sparklers are as bad, need welding gloves for them methinks. Agree with the power though. Always feel for the animals, used to be one night of the year, now is anytime. Council are really bad for that celebrating end of festivals etc. always seems to be 10 o'clock when all good people should be in bed well children anyway. Can never understand 'people' and I use that loosely, who find it funny to tie a firework to an animals tail - one day the worm will turn.

Christmas???

Christmas???????

BAH HUMBUG

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Well Christmas came earlier for me than anyone so far on here when my work decided to make the usual new members night into a '6 months till xmas' party on the last friday in june.

They had christmas trees and lights all over the place.

I wanted to die when I turned up to work that day.

Plus, the one at the end of this month is a New Years' party for some unknown reason. :confused:

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

just Seen ......christmas Cards For Sale!!!!!!!!

You would!

Why not do what I do, put same cards up every year - why

1 Save the trees

2 Got no friends

3 Can't afford anyway due to al

4 Can't be arsed

5 Got no freinds

6 Al is no Santa

7 Been skanked by al

8 Al no friend of mine

9 Al can have one of my old cards if he pays the stamp

10 See al in court for price of stamp lol

badsanta.jpg

Really bogged off

Was really mad then , thought of what santa's doing down the chimney doesn't bare thinking about, I've still got a real fire. Chestnuts lovely do them over said fire, go out gathering - love making wild food - just made bullace and apple jelly. now doing blackberry vinegar, can't resist every year, rowan jelly, sloe jelly, pickley things (not just my liver) nettle soup mmmm, try anything really. Quite soothing hence Karming down. Spent my 1/2 hour (;) ) dinner picking said blacberries.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Happy Birthday WK!...:p

...lol...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)