Lloyds Loan

louisef912
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5708 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

please can anyone help. I currently pay £450 to repay a loan with lloyds this month they took £1400 with no notice at all. Because of this I have been unable to pay other bills and i am been charged for missing payments. Lloyds loan finally agreed to give £750 back which took 5 days and even now they have only given £700 back. Is there anything I can do.

Thank you

Did you have any arrears on the loan account? Also did you incur any charges because of this?

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

There was arrears on the account the normal amount I pay is £270 but I am currently paying £450 pm to get back up to date with the arrears. Only charges incured was on credit cards and bills that couldn't get paid because of them clearing the account of all my money

since starting to make the £450 pound payments over a year ago there has been no late payments at all they said they had done it as it had come to the end of the agreement but there was no warnings given at all.

do you know of anything i can do the only reason they reimbursed 700 was because i was unable to pay my rent, bills and other payments as they left me with £100 in my account. They took £1100 in the first week of this month then another £300 ten days later.

• 1 year later...