style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh errrr a take over bid so what are u throwing on the table then :wink:xxxxkia

throwing up on the table?:jaw: you're such a smooth operator uk!!!:roll::roll:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Heard this tnite. One is friendly two's enough three's a party.................. that's drinks:madgrin:

drinking on your own's not right, two's good company, three is convivial:cheer2:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

well we do seem to have gone fairly quiet on here again so kia shall give us a tap on the bum and push us back up again cos we all love a good hump :razz:xxxkia

bumpin' and humpin' back to the top of the pile dear:lol:

how can uk edit your post????????? something you need to share with us?

a Carnival? are you going to wear the huge feather headresses and the teeny sparkly 3 triangles of hardly anything?

they look awful cold to me!!

now, that sounds to me like a volunteer!!!!!!!!!

brave in this weather, but good on you girl:razz::razz:

We need photos. . . :-D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

bumpin' and humpin' back to the top of the pile dear:lol:

how can uk edit your post????????? something you need to share with us?

it never ceases to amaze me how my own posts seem to mysteriously change i think i some little elf sneaks in and changes em :razz:xxxxkia

now, that sounds to me like a volunteer!!!!!!!!!

brave in this weather, but good on you girl:razz::razz:

god men so transparent bit like your see threws cf i hear queenie has got them all pressed but they may have shrunk slightly :wink:but we wont mind one bit will we angels sure u can pull it off cf :razz:xxxxxkia

god men so transparent bit like your see threws cf i hear queenie has got them all pressed but they may have shrunk slightly :wink:but we wont mind one bit will we angels sure u can pull it off cf :razz:xxxxxkia

the only transparent thing around here is those trousers, and I've lost a bit of weight as well dear so should squeeze into them no probs:razz: and I know a few people who'd pay good money to see me revisit them after all this time!!

I was going to write something else, about pulling things off, but decided it was too rude, even for me:!::shock:

the only transparent thing around here is those trousers, and I've lost a bit of weight as well dear so should squeeze into them no probs:razz: and I know a few people who'd pay good money to see me revisit them after all this time!!

I was going to write something else, about pulling things off, but decided it was too rude, even for me:!::shock:

well never thought id see the day u decieded not to say it :!::razz:think u need to spend some quality time with the angels get u back to your usual self i mean a master but no smutt it just wont do kk prepare the room we got some work to do :madgrin:xxxxkia

Does it hurt?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...
it's ready Kia! We just need something to entice him in - hairy werthers might do the trick :wink:And make sure you know where the key is - so we can lock him in until he gives in to our persuasion techniques! :lol:

Entice me in? Is it like entering the lair of a mountain lion? or a couple of meerkats more like:-) it never hurt before, just gave me a headache with all the constant whinging, but you never know, they may have perfected the techiniques by now.....unlikely I know, but possible:wink::wink:

I don't think he is getting much attention lately Kia. . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Entice me in? Is it like entering the lair of a mountain lion? or a couple of meerkats more like:-) it never hurt before, just gave me a headache with all the constant whinging, but you never know, they may have perfected the techiniques by now.....unlikely I know, but possible:wink::wink:

CF, the techniques needed no perfecting,

you just needed to relax a bit more.....

And, if you'd stopped wriggling about so much we could've loosened the restraints. :wink::madgrin::wink: