style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably on the Vino and Choccies again . . :roll:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

well funny u should that as it is my birthday mind u had a few too many on daughters bd last week lol well i enjoyed myself and she did when i was hungover next day :lol:but im here and there as usual xxxxkia

Disgraceful behaviour Kia. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:lol:Those wurthers had sticking power Kia ~ you just need to take your shoes off!

Mind you, being in here is a bit like being stuck in a revolving door - you can see where you want to go, you just need to make a run for it! :madgrin:

yep very true how many years we been stuck in it for now kk mind u was alot more stuck with us when we first went in think someone stole the "this way for free sweets " sign we put up think we need a new plan :wink:xxxkia

Yes this thread used to be fun. Most of the Angels have gone, the boss is awol. We will have to look for a new Charlie and do some more recruiting.

Hello Icy been gone a long time. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Yes the banks getting there own way kind of disheartened me and I stopped coming on to update threads as there was nothing to update, no though there are new levels of naughtiness ensuring my return (and the naughtiness is not from the 'angels' (not theres a contrdiction if ever I heard one lol) this time either)

:madgrin:

Ok you Angels, what are you getting UK for Christmas?

And which one of you keeps sending me e cards?

Come on own up.. .

WARNING TO ALL

And which one of you keeps sending me e cards?

Come on own up.. .

Not me! Not guilty!

So, unless it's ICY, there is only one suspect left ~ I think she has a bucket full of them she was trying to get rid of! :whoo:

And I'll be getting UK what I got him last year and the year before and the year before that............................................................ ~ nothing!

Just hope I haven't spoiled the surprise!