welcome finance and ppi **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, after the letter i posted above...I stoped paying after i found out that the agreement is not properly executed....

Ta for the click.xx

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The total amount wasn't total!! It was a TOTAL before APR was applied!!

WF admited the agreement wasn't properly executed!;)

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Darling, i wish..everything is in court hands:)) Wf is trying to scare me as much as they can.....Stupid!!

I can see you are fighting on your own here with a great help of Hell:))

Hiya, Yes hell has been of great help to me.

The fos are dealing hopefully with the mis sold ppi. But regarding the charges i dont even know what they are for. On my statement it just states lots of fees but they wont reply to me to tell me what each one is for. The company is a nightmare.

thanks once again

karen

I hounded these idiots and ended getting £501.00 back I have just started another round with them there is a company that I AM DEALING WITH AT THE MOMENT WHO IS ASSISTING ME GET THE REST THEY TAKE A SMALL PERCENTAGE ITS ON A NO WIN NO FEE BASIS

Cannot rember there name but if anyones intersted i WILL CHECK

Do not give up these people at Welcome are ass*****

Mich

Why are you paying someone else to do what you could do yourself?!?!

You have all the information you need here, and so many knowledgeable people to help you. Whoever the company are, they arent going to get any better or any worse result than you would yourself. Personally I want ALL my money back not whats left after Ive paid someone else to get it.

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Mich, you do not understand...The people you are going to pay knowing only an A-Z Consumer acts..but every WF claim is very sensative...

I sent them hundreds letters ( templates from CAG)..without any luck as well...You will not win with just paid advise... You need somebody that knows more than CCA..How would you know that the person is right for WF claim????? We all can claim PPI from all the banks by ourselves.. But WF is not a bank!!!It's not as easy..

I can't change your mind.....But double check that the company you are paying is strong enough to fight the WF!!! as most of them use same sites we are on!!

• Haha 1

Ta for the anon click...

xxx

you're welcome

lol

;)

• Haha 1

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

• 3 months later...

Hiya just to update. Husband has had a call stating they are going to refund about £50.00 of the charges. The rest of them they cant. The other amounts that show as fees on the statements are intererst that had been charged when we were behind in payments. These are from £30 to abou £60.00.

I dont think there is much we can do about this interest even though it shows as fees?

The fos are still dealing with the mis sold ppi. I have emailed them for an update but not heard back yet.

I have now requested a statement from when account was opened till now to check what charges have been refunded and what fees have been added.

Will keep you updated

karen

Hiya, had a letter confirming that £50 of fees have been refunded. They state that the default interest they were adding cant be refunded though. And that there compliance section are still looking into the mis sold ppi.

Still awaiting uptodate statements to find out what charges have been added.

I know when a company does not provide a cca then the account goes into dispute and ive read they are not allowed to add charges etc etc until its sorted out. But are they still allowed to add charges and default interest in this case. The account i suppose is in dispute at the moment although they have provided me with a cca they havent dealt with the ppi mis sold yet.

Any help really appeciated

thanks

karen

Hiya, had a letter confirming that £50 of fees have been refunded. They state that the default interest they were adding cant be refunded though. And that there compliance section are still looking into the mis sold ppi.

Still awaiting uptodate statements to find out what charges have been added.

I know when a company does not provide a cca then the account goes into dispute and ive read they are not allowed to add charges etc etc until its sorted out. But are they still allowed to add charges and default interest in this case. The account i suppose is in dispute at the moment although they have provided me with a cca they havent dealt with the ppi mis sold yet.

Any help really appeciated

thanks

karen

Hello Karen,

If they are in criminal default of supplying your credit agreement, there are certain Office of Fair Tradings Debt collection guidelines (Look at it in the Statutory stickies on the main page of the forum), they must adhere to:

I would write and ask them under was contractual term are they applying interest and charges to the account.

Mark the top of the letter ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Tell them your reasons why ie no credit agreement

I used this last paragraph in one of my letters

Furthermore, you should remember that a creditor is not permitted to take any action against an account whilst it remains in dispute. The lack of a correctly executed credit agreement is a very clear legal dispute and therefore the following applies:

• You may not demand any payment on this account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

• You may not add any further interest or charges to this account.

• You may not pass this account to any third party.

• You may not register any information in respect of this account with any of the credit reference agencies.

• You may not issue a default notice related to this account.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hiya thanks for that. They have provided a copy of the credit agreement. We are in dispute with them over the mis sold ppi which the fos are dealing with.

What im disputing is the default interest they are adding.

thanks

karen

Hello Karen,

Sorry mis-understood your question. I need to go to the bottom of the class.

If they have sent the ca and it is enforceable, probably under the terms and condition of the agreement, yes they can apply interest to the amount.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

They have provided a copy of the credit agreement.

Was it properly executed ?

Does it contain all the prescribed terms to make it valid ?

Worth shouting it up in th DCA forum ?

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Was it properly executed ?

Does it contain all the prescribed terms to make it valid ?

Worth shouting it up in th DCA forum ?

Hey tony,

Great minds think alike:D

Can you scan a copy of it Karen. I have heard from a reliable source, that not many agreements are enforceable.

If you can post up a copy, cover up all your personal details, so we can't steal your identity:D :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, just to update. My husband had a call yesterday from the fos.

Any replies we have been getting from the dispute regarding the ppi i have been forwarding copies to the fos although we havent actually heard anything back apart from the call yesterday.

Well the fos had contacted welcome again and they denied knowing anything about us disputing the ppi. The fos had copies of all there replies and in the fos words he went ballistic at welcome. He was actually speaking to the bloke at welcome who had signed the letters so he knew they were lying.

The fos have told us that we will be getting all the ppi back withing 14 days thats been agreed now by welcome and we should have a statement showing this as soon as its been done.

I cant believe it. Thank you to everyone here thats helped me. I certainly wouldnt have been able to do this on my own and i wouldnt have even known that they had missold it if i hadnt have found this site.

The total of the missold ppi is about £3500.00 so it will come straight of the loan but im really pleased with that.

Im still a little bit wairy as we havent actually had the money refunded yet but will let you know when i do..

Thanks everyone

karen

11598793911368SFwelldone.jpg

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Hello Karen,

Yes, absolutely great news for you:D

Well done:D

Applause.gif