balloons v HSBC

balloons
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Freaky

Just there, thinking about constructin a letter using whats on there to add to Castlebest template......

Believe it or not my avatar is a sea mouse, found a real live one when we were on holiday, cute isnt he....

For the record, it's some sort of worm and yes we did release it back, I thought we had found some sort of prehistoric animal....hence the pic's

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaky

Could you overview a letter, I have just composed, I don't want to post it on here yet pending some sort of approval i not going off on a tangent.....

However i dont know how to PM you, so you will have to give me some guidelines

Thanks Freaky

I am gutted for AGE. Her thread has been continous support for me and i am an avid fan. As you said, she will win in the end...

However, just rang court now, it is as my PM. What scares me a little is that an hour has been allocated.

i promise i'll stop hogging all your time soon, but i was thinking of adding that due to circumstance i felt a request I would however be grateful if you could consider a Judgment by Default against the Defendant was more appropriate, for none compliance with your original orderfor Judgement by Default was more appropriate.....what do you think

adding

I would however be grateful if you could consider a Judgment by Default against the Defendant was more appropriate, for none compliance with your original order

PM'd you earlier! I still can't make out the avatar!:confused:

Is it a silicified araucarian cone?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

If a stay is not awarded, anybody any idea what he Judge may ask, going round in circles looking through the old threads. I have my arguements for not accepting a stay, but what if the judge doesnt award the stay?? Although i am current reading through my court bundle, wondered if anyone had any ideas

Thanks for your support guys, had a surprisingly good nights sleep, words keep popping into my head at this moment. i.e. unfair, unlawful, not transparent, utccr's, dunlop etc. Preperation, delaying tactics. I have wrote notes down which i will take with me.

I will do my best, got to go and get the kids up for school, well in half an hour at least, have a coffee, get ready myself, get to court 1/2 an hour early....

Let's hope the judge is symphatetic, i have got Larynxitious (spelt completely wrong) my voice does however feel a little stronger today.

I will let you know later on......

Thought i would update you, got to court half an hour early, solicitor approached me and told me they would be asking for a stay and that most courts were upholding their request. They asked me if i understood.

Went into court, Judge was very nice at the beginning, stating that although he was aware i objected to the stay and the case was heard i would loose he quoted the Berwick case and one other, stating he agreed with the case and judgement and something to do with prices not being applicable (sorry for this, my head's a little all over the place). If then i chose to go down the appeal path i would loose the protection of the small claims track and pay costs for barristers etc.

He then went on to ask me on what grounds did i request the hearing to which i stated i had a copy of the witness testomy, he asked me if i had previously submitted it, to which i replied no and handed a copy to him and a copy to the solicitor. i stated the human rights and timescale, to which he shot me down in flames and stated something about timescales taking as long as it takes.

The solicitor then quoted several other cases that were lost and that i had downloaded the witness testomy from the internet, to which i agreed as it was an excellent source of information to people like myself. The Judge added that the testomy was not a strong arguement and he would make judjement for a stay until the test case was resolved. My case would be referred to Cardiff as there is one Judge dealing with all cases similar to my own and if any further hearing was required it would be held in this court.

I felt like a naughty child, who was pushing, but hey I got a Stay, and we will just have to wait. Just a pity i didnt get to say more.

Hey Ho, nothing ventured nothing gained...... THIS IS ME TRYING TO BE POSITIVE.

well done balloons, you have made it thus far.

Hopefully not too long to wait until this fiasco is sorted.

chin up, we are with you all the way :-D

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

You can hold your head up that your went to court and made your point. At least if you ever had to go again you'd know what to expect, and that you'd be able to hold your own. You only have a stay, you haven't lost the case, and it's still in the small claims so you won't be liable for the banks costs.

Well done. I'd say you have plenty to be positive about and should be proud of yourself.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks for all your support......thinking back the Judge did seem to lead me, but i am proud that i got this far, and no it didnt go my way, but hopefully when the experts get involved, the Court will have to agree and then the consumers will win......

Thanks Guys