buffy vs halifax ***Winner***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks seaside lady!

i am now up to the court stage

• claim issued on 21may
  • deemed served 1june
  • halifax has untill 15june to reply

phoned halifax today and the man i spoke to said he would email their legal team and took my phone number

i am now just going to sit back and wait

could really do with money soon though as our baby is due in 26 days

wonder what will come 1st, 6 years of bank charges or my baby ,anyone fancy a bet

Buffy x

Buffy x

Buffy v Halifax WON all charges refunded

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you here....:D

There is a really good chance you will get it before little arrives. (unless an early appearance is made..:eek: ) He he.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

best of luck buffy ,that is with both matters :) of course.

BOS CASE 1 SETTLED IN FULL £1895 June 07

BOS CASE 2 IN PROGRESS *

knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence, this is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow!

HI Buffy

Halifax acknowledged my claim then sent a letter out a day later stating that they would send a chequre out for full settlement,

So I think you will get a letter on 18th June.

I got cheque cos my account is closed, dont know how long they take to transfer money to an open account.

Keep checking you account on or after the 15th.

Paul

no news to day from halifax, 11 days to acknowledge claim :(

been getting pains since last night, 21 days baby due looks like she might be early:D

can i phone the court to see if they have heard anything or should i just wait i am getting good at waiting Buffy x

Buffy x

Hi buffy,

Just checking in on both arrivals. (baby & money..:D )

No news on either yet then.

You can always phone the court, they are normally really helpful.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Moneyhelp can you see if you can find me halifax legal department phone numer i cant find it Tilly has givern me hope of getting money soon ta

Buffy x

Buffy x

phoned the court they havnt heard anything, couldn't get through to legal dept so phoned the complaints number they had no records of court case, so i kept trying the legal dept got to talk to someone and they said they would pass my details on to the person dealing with it and they would phone me, well they havn't rang yet so will have to wait another day, Tilly i am so happy for you can't wait for it to be my turn, hope you have a wonderful holiday

Buffy x

Buffy x

thanks buffy and good luck ring them again thats what they told me rang them a second time told me would have a letter that was yesterday got my letter this am:D

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

rang them back they are going to phone me tomorrow, i will give them till lunch time then phone them again, really want my money now, didnt think i would get this far hope its soon, glad you have got your money back in your account Tilly

Buffy x

Buffy x

Fingers crossed! I am watching and learning. Hope this gets sorted soon.

Good luck!:)

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Thanks moneyhelp

just found out how to do fancy posts

Post man due anytime will today be the day

got to see midwife at 11:45 at my gps its only 2 doors away i wonder if my house phone will work if i take it with me!

:p I know i am being silly now:p

Buffy x

Buffy x

the legal dept number that i rang them twice on yesterday is no longer working if anyone has another number could you please let me have it ta Buffy x

Buffy x

just got to speak to someone in the legal dept she asked my name and nothing else then said they had got the claim from the court and somebody will write to me in the next week i just know the are going to defend it and i will have to go to court i am having no luck at all today, my youngest has just got the chicken pox and i think i have it too not good with baby due in 18 days i am off to the doctors now

Buffy x

Buffy x